Elxis Project!

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
Elxis

Elxis Project!

Post by Elxis » July 19th, 2015, 4:49 pm

My name is George Gavras and Elxis is the byname I use for my artistic activities.
For the past decades, in parallel to my professional activities, I’ve been composing and compiling tunes, experimenting with techno sounds and psychedelic trance music. Tracks of my work can
be found on Soundcloud (https://soundcloud.com/mrwave2002).
If you want to support me, please visit my web store!:) http://elxisproject.gr/?lang=en
HENTAiCORE

Re: Elxis Project!

Post by HENTAiCORE » July 19th, 2015, 7:28 pm

nice stuff man, rly sounds alright. but i have to ask: how do you manage to get such a small amount of plays with such a big followerbase? you're following 2k people so it seems like you were just spamming out follows on people who will probably follow back.
also i feel like you've put this text on many music related forums without even wanting to contribute to those forums but i cant rly check it.
but if its the case youre clearly going the wrong way of advertising. people wont like you for doing so.
My Soundcloud :3
Hardcore Producer and Composer since 2013
Elxis

Post by Elxis » July 20th, 2015, 1:36 pm

Hello! Thank you for your opinion! I would like to tell you that the plays you say that they are very low is not correct!
I have since now 37000 plays! About followers matter, i am not spamming out follows! I follow those i like their project! If you watch in some of my tracks in Releases Set, the plays are 2000 or 3000 or more!
Anyway! Thanks for your comment!
Have a nice week!:)
HENTAiCORE

Post by HENTAiCORE » July 20th, 2015, 3:32 pm

i didnt expect that you would actually answer, it really looked like a spam. sorry for being so mean xx.
good luck with your music!
My Soundcloud :3
Hardcore Producer and Composer since 2013
Elxis

Post by Elxis » July 20th, 2015, 6:03 pm

Thanks!
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » July 20th, 2015, 7:34 pm

In that case, interesting to see some original content on here again. I'll give it a listen, eventhough my taste is exclusive and very expensive. Or I'm just picky, that too.
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore