~How you doing?~

For Nightcore discussion in general.
PandiCream

~How you doing?~

Post by PandiCream » January 14th, 2012, 10:44 pm

Hi, my name is Wade and I still remember the first song that got me addicted to Nightcore [Joli Garcon by Mooni]
I stopped requesting songs and I am beginning to make my own for personal use mainly. I'd love to get to know you
all ^.~ <--- [Don't ask me to stop that... you won't win :c] I'm still really new at this so i'm not good yet but I plan to
learn more along the way! Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/PandiCream
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S: Seriously addicted to pandas..
Black Cat
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Re: ~How you doing?~

Post by Black Cat » January 15th, 2012, 5:58 am

Welcome Wade, to this fine community!

Mostly for personal use? Now that wont do.. you should upload them so that more people can hear what you've made, this way you'll get critic and new ideas!

See you around.
Kittens!
Moonightcore

Post by Moonightcore » January 15th, 2012, 11:52 am

Hiya! Welcome to NU!
I'm glad that my nightcore song got you addicted to nightcore :P

See you around :D
TntHhd

Post by TntHhd » January 15th, 2012, 12:23 pm

Hi XD... I watched some of your songs... and I saw that u like Eurovision XD... me too XD... I think that its best year was 2010 XD...
U put one of my favourites from eurovision XD

And the one from Spain XD... I think that choreography was a bit stupid -.-'... but the song was beatiful XD...

Anyway I think that it wasn't the worst from Spain... I think that it's this one...

It was really ridiculous -.-'
This is my Youtube Channel ;)
PandiCream

Post by PandiCream » January 15th, 2012, 2:25 pm

OMG! yes I love eurovision even though my mother country never wins! D: [Russia] ^-^ I will nightcore more of them if they don't get taken down I just am addicted to eurovision! Can't wait to go to Baku in person shortly. [Btw you should check out anggun! I tried nightcoring her but it's difficult and it ended up failing D: she's gonna sing for france!]