Nightcore Infinity

Listen to the best of Nightcore!
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Read This First

If your channel doesn't fit the requirements, post it in User Uploads
Nightcore Infinity

Nightcore Infinity

Post by Nightcore Infinity » July 24th, 2015, 4:22 am

Hi to all. How lots of you, I'm a nightcore producer. I opened my channel about 3 weeks ago, where I post every 1/2 days new nightcore songs. How you'll go to see, one of my best quality is the inclination to post only high quality nightcores, and I hope you like it ;)
This is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/NightcoreInfinityOfficial
Last edited by Nightcore Infinity on July 24th, 2015, 4:28 am, edited 4 times in total.
Nightcore Infinity

Re: Nightcore Infinity

Post by Nightcore Infinity » July 24th, 2015, 4:24 am

This are my best productions, for the moment:

SPECIAL 10 SUBSCRIBERS

SPECIAL 25 SUBSCRIBERS

Last edited by Nightcore Infinity on July 29th, 2015, 4:50 am, edited 8 times in total.
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » July 24th, 2015, 4:40 am

First welcome on NU
An I have to say your "best productions" sound you don't have taken time for them to do. (2minNightcore)
The Audio-Quality is pretta good so i have nothing to say. :D
Another thing is you dont have any nightcore on your channel except the one by Basshunter.
All the other ones are only Speed Edits. ( In your mixes ther are some Nightcores too but also much Speed Edits)
The point is every Nightcore is a Speed-Edit, but not every Speed Edit is a Nightcore.
Nightcore is an unofficial Dance/Trance/Techno genre that should sound like UK Hardcore (Happy Hardcore), otherwise i wouldn't deserve the core in its name.

So please read first the Forum rules above.
And here are also some Liks taht could be helpful for you. ^^
http://www.di.fm/nightcore 24/7 real Nightcore (and some Original Nightcore)
http://nightcoreuniverse.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5282
Nightcore Infinity

Post by Nightcore Infinity » July 24th, 2015, 5:01 am

Tranceformer wrote:1) An I have to say your "best productions" sound you don't have taken time for them to do. (2minNightcore)
2) Another thing is you dont have any nightcore on your channel except the one by Basshunter.
All the other ones are only Speed Edits. ( In your mixes ther are some Nightcores too but also much Speed Edits)
3) The point is every Nightcore is a Speed-Edit, but not every Speed Edit is a Nightcore.
4) So please read first the Forum rules above.
1) I dedicate about 20-30 minutes to make EVERY song.
2) This is YOUR point of view. Besides you're the first that say me this, and in this last 3 years I believe I listened enough Nightcores to understand which is Nightcore and which not
3) This is in contraddiction with what you said in point 2
4) I read the Forum rules 2 times before posting this topic
5) I listened to some your songs, and I saw that my production and my tastes are very different from yours --> you can't judge me basing you simply on the fact that you don't like my Nightcores (this is the impression I had of you)
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » July 24th, 2015, 5:29 am

Heyhey doN#t be angered and offensive,
I only wrote what this community is about.
we are about Nightcore and it seems that you don't know where Nightcore comes from.
BTW you clearly didn't understood point 3
And if you can't handle critism, it is better for you to leave Youtube, 'cause you will get more negative critism there.
Your points:
1) With the time you need for your nightcore i have no doubt (cause the video needs time too and there is time for the rendering too) :^)
2) You didn't listen to Nightcore the most time it seems you listened more to Fake-Nightcore
3)where is there a contraddiction? (read it again and think about it)
4) surely not Otherwise you would have posted your channel in "User Uploads"
and you would know morea about what Nightcore is in origin (I know you are saerching the web for it right now) XD
5) I don't judge you for your taste of music (I am listening to rock Hip Hop and popular music too (mostly to trance and Nightcore)) I listen to good made Fakecores too (but they are very rare to find).

I only wanted to criticise your channel. If you don't want any critism you shouldn't have posted your channel here. So please handle the whole thing politely.
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » July 24th, 2015, 7:15 am

Well, if we're going full discussion mode..

This channel is supposed to go in User Uploads, not Nightcore Channels, as your channel does not meet the requirements.

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/subcultures/nightcore
http://www.nightcoreuniverse.net/viewto ... f=17&t=930

It's not that you have a different production taste, it's just that you've gotten it wrong ^^

I can't blame you. Lots of youtubers upload sped up versions of whichever songs they liked, because they didn't know better.
This overcrowded the marked, made it so the true Nightcore became deluted. Channels like Maikel6311 still keep to their promise, especially since Maikel was probably the first channel to really introduce it to Youtube.

And are you really going to tell me that you deny that Nightcore has nothing to do with Hardcore?

Even the original Nightcore Group, the very first duo that claimed the name, had the slogan 'Nightcore means that we are the core of the night, so you’ll dance all night long' The same people that still had contact with Maikel whenever they released new tracks.
Are you telling me that you know better than the personas coining Nightcore?

Yes, I'm hostile, sorry. I want to ask you however just to be a bit more open minded, as we have more knowledge on this subject than you.
We can give you the links and articles, but only if you want.
Otherwise, you might end up just bitter, since I'm sure most people on this forum enjoy real Nightcore. Not rock, rap or pop songs sped up.
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore
HENTAiCORE

Post by HENTAiCORE » July 24th, 2015, 9:00 am

nightcore "production".
could you pls not xx?
imo music production needs own creative input, nightcore doesnt belong in this category for me.
and yes, core is core, if your stuff doesnt sound core, there is no reason to call it core (well, clickbait reasons but this makes it even worse).
My Soundcloud :3
Hardcore Producer and Composer since 2013
Zurd

Post by Zurd » July 24th, 2015, 1:42 pm

Moved to "User uploads"
Nightcore Infinity

Post by Nightcore Infinity » July 26th, 2015, 8:11 am

Tranceformer wrote:Heyhey doN#t be angered and offensive,
I only wrote what this community is about.
we are about Nightcore and it seems that you don't know where Nightcore comes from.
BTW you clearly didn't understood point 3
And if you can't handle critism, it is better for you to leave Youtube, 'cause you will get more negative critism there.
Your points:
1) With the time you need for your nightcore i have no doubt (cause the video needs time too and there is time for the rendering too) :^)
2) You didn't listen to Nightcore the most time it seems you listened more to Fake-Nightcore
3)where is there a contraddiction? (read it again and think about it)
4) surely not Otherwise you would have posted your channel in "User Uploads"
and you would know morea about what Nightcore is in origin (I know you are saerching the web for it right now) XD
5) I don't judge you for your taste of music (I am listening to rock Hip Hop and popular music too (mostly to trance and Nightcore)) I listen to good made Fakecores too (but they are very rare to find).

I only wanted to criticise your channel. If you don't want any critism you shouldn't have posted your channel here. So please handle the whole thing politely.
I know that critics are very important for a new channel but you attacked me for all the post and some people may misunderstand you intentions. In this case I ask you sorry.

For the point 4, I don't know this. I ask sorry, again lol
Last edited by Nightcore Infinity on July 26th, 2015, 11:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
Nightcore Infinity

Post by Nightcore Infinity » July 26th, 2015, 8:18 am

rsslayersr wrote:Yes, I'm hostile, sorry. I want to ask you however just to be a bit more open minded, as we have more knowledge on this subject than you.
We can give you the links and articles, but only if you want.
Otherwise, you might end up just bitter, since I'm sure most people on this forum enjoy real Nightcore. Not rock, rap or pop songs sped up.
The things you say are right, but I am of the new school. I have some nightcores of which you talk about, but I prefer to make the one I am making in this moment. And remember that "EVERYONE HAS HIS OWN STYLE".
HENTAiCORE

Post by HENTAiCORE » July 26th, 2015, 9:38 am

the thing is, nightcore itself isnt a genre of music, its more of a meme. you cant have your own style, since the term is predefined. the correct way to make nightcore is to be as close to the original nightcore as possible. and since the term is related to hardcore techno, you need to get a hardcore techno sound.
the "new school" is just misusing and abusing the old hype of this meme by uploaging pop and rock music to get an even bigger hype.
if you want, i can link you a discussion ive had with nightcorereality and some of her subscribers.
you would clearly notice how ridiculous this whole thing is.
My Soundcloud :3
Hardcore Producer and Composer since 2013
Nightcore Infinity

Post by Nightcore Infinity » July 26th, 2015, 10:06 am

Of course
MagicScream

Post by MagicScream » July 26th, 2015, 9:36 pm

HENTAiCORE wrote:the thing is, nightcore itself isnt a genre of music, its more of a meme. you cant have your own style, since the term is predefined. the correct way to make nightcore is to be as close to the original nightcore as possible. and since the term is related to hardcore techno, you need to get a hardcore techno sound.
the "new school" is just misusing and abusing the old hype of this meme by uploaging pop and rock music to get an even bigger hype.
if you want, i can link you a discussion ive had with nightcorereality and some of her subscribers.
I'm more inclined to view nightcore as a style, since I think the definition is too strict for nightcore to be just a meme. In my eyes, simply calling nightcore a meme puts it on the level of edits that can be done to any song (i.e. Alvin and the Chipmunks), but nightcore is more specific and precise that that. (Dubstep is on KYM as well, but everyone would agree that "genre" is a more accurate term to describe it than "meme".)

I get that the most accurate term varies among people, but this forum seems to see nightcore as a distinct style or subgenre with it's own definition (implied by the What is nightcore? threads). To try to address the OP's concerns, this is pretty much why the forum can be hostile towards other music sped up (that strays too far from the definition).

To the OP (continued): I get that everyone has their own taste in music and preferences in speeding up, and I'm not trying to be nasty or bash your uploads. However, I thought that you should know most members of the forum prefer to listen to nightcore that is close to the established definition, which is why the forum isn't really a fan of anything different.
Nightcore Infinity

Post by Nightcore Infinity » July 27th, 2015, 5:41 am

MagicScream wrote:
HENTAiCORE wrote:the thing is, nightcore itself isnt a genre of music, its more of a meme. you cant have your own style, since the term is predefined. the correct way to make nightcore is to be as close to the original nightcore as possible. and since the term is related to hardcore techno, you need to get a hardcore techno sound.
I'm more inclined to view nightcore as a style, since I think the definition is too strict for nightcore to be just a meme. In my eyes, simply calling nightcore a meme puts it on the level of edits that can be done to any song (i.e. Alvin and the Chipmunks), but nightcore is more specific and precise that that. (Dubstep is on KYM as well, but everyone would agree that "genre" is a more accurate term to describe it than "meme".)

I get that the most accurate term varies among people, but this forum seems to see nightcore as a distinct style or subgenre with it's own definition (implied by the What is nightcore? threads). To try to address the OP's concerns, this is pretty much why the forum can be hostile towards other music sped up (that strays too far from the definition).

To the OP (continued): I get that everyone has their own taste in music and preferences in speeding up, and I'm not trying to be nasty or bash your uploads. However, I thought that you should know most members of the forum prefer to listen to nightcore that is close to the established definition, which is why the forum isn't really a fan of anything different.
You're right. Finally someone that tells the thruth.
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » July 27th, 2015, 7:34 am

Nightcore Infinity wrote:You're right. Finally someone that tells the thruth.
Implying we haven't been saying this also
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore