Downloading archived deleted Nightcore hands up mixes from Youtube channel NMusic

About YouTube videos, copyright, and culture.
TheNotoriousMike

Downloading archived deleted Nightcore hands up mixes from Youtube channel NMusic

Post by TheNotoriousMike » June 28th, 2022, 11:30 am

Have anyone in the Nightcore universe forum have deleted nightcore hands up music mix Youtube videos from NMusic downloaded to your device? I want to download archived deleted Nightcore hands up music mix videos from NMusic to my iPad so I can listen and jam to them on my upcoming trip instead of having to listen to effortless horrible cringeworthy songs blasted from someone else's speakers during my upcoming trip. I have one deleted nightcore music mix from NMusic downloaded into my iPad and it goes by the name of [6k special] Best Hands Up Nightcore Music Mix Ever #3

For those who don't know who is NMusic, this guy is a Nightcore youtube channel based in Belarus who make nightcore version of individual songs and nightcore mixes (usually techno hands-up song). As of 28th of august 2022, he has 98.8k subscribers on Youtube.
TheNotoriousMike

Re: Downloading archived deleted Nightcore hands up mixes from Youtube channel NMusic

Post by TheNotoriousMike » June 28th, 2022, 11:43 am

Btw this is the archived nightcore music mix from NMusic that I have on my devices: https://mega.nz/file/4aZAnaaa#64-UUiX6X ... NjUcePmcw8

As I said before, it was used to exist on Youtube with the title of [6k special] Best Hands Up Nightcore Music Mix Ever #3 and the background photo during the music mix is this photo of DAL Kurumi:
+ https://get.wallhere.com/photo/illustra ... 315608.jpg
Zurd

Re: Downloading archived deleted Nightcore hands up mixes from Youtube channel NMusic

Post by Zurd » June 28th, 2022, 12:03 pm

Oh, NMusic isn't on youtube anymore, I didn't notice but that explains why I have no new songs from him :(

Last released I have is 2022-07. I will PM you a list of what I have.
TheNotoriousMike

Post by TheNotoriousMike » June 28th, 2022, 12:29 pm

So, you will pm me the archived deleted NMusic nightcore 1hour hands up mixes that you have downloaded right? If so, then how will you PM me?
Zurd

Post by Zurd » June 28th, 2022, 12:33 pm

Check your PM. Or come talking in the chat on the homepage. However, I only have single songs, no 1hour mix.
NMusic

Post by NMusic » June 28th, 2022, 3:10 pm

Zurd wrote: June 28th, 2022, 12:03 pm Oh, NMusic isn't on youtube anymore, I didn't notice but that explains why I have no new songs from him :(

Last released I have is 2022-07. I will PM you a list of what I have.
Hey, I'm still alive.
I wonder what this dude wants from me when I clearly told him I don't have the video.