about sub4sub.com

About YouTube videos, copyright, and culture.
RobLucci

about sub4sub.com

Post by RobLucci » April 17th, 2011, 10:54 am

hello. this is my first post. some people are sending me a message on my youtube account saying use sub4sub.com to gain more subscribers. is it safe to use?
Black Cat
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Re: about sub4sub.com

Post by Black Cat » April 17th, 2011, 11:03 am

Could you post the whole message and possibly who sent it?

It might be a scam sight or it might be a place where you put your names so that others can sub it while you sub theirs. This to gain subs. I think a place to gain subs.

Pic of site:
I guess it'd be up to you if you want to try it out or not.[/b]
Kittens!
Tyurru

Post by Tyurru » April 17th, 2011, 2:33 pm

Not worth it as sub 4 sub doesn't get your videos any more views D:
Check out my youtube where I make songs using FL 9 studios, Nightcore, Techno, Trance and Dance. http://www.youtube.com/user/NGTyurru http://tyurru.newgrounds.com
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Post by Kirby » April 17th, 2011, 4:01 pm

I strongly suggest you don't get involved in any endeavors like this to gain subscribers/views illegitimately as it is frowned upon by the vast amount of people in the YouTube community. It's fake popularity.

If you aspire to be a good uploader then don't sub4sub, friend4sub, or download programs/plugins for view exploitation. Don't hide any of your channel modules, don't require approval on your channel comments and be completely honest to your viewers.

Anyone who got far (i.e. maikel631/Maikei631/Maikel6311) did so by truthfully earning it throughout a numerous year span and NOT through any of the aforementioned methods.
Maikel631
The Nightcore Source

Post by Maikel631 » April 17th, 2011, 4:34 pm

Yes, don't do this. Never fall for their tricks. It's probably all fake, and maybe it will gain access of your account at some point.. (maybe it will ask you for your password). I don't know anything about the service, nor I want to have anything to do with it.

I've had numerous of pm's on Youtube, all in the same format, which want me to use the website to gain subscribers. I always delete them. It doesn't look real.
But of course, the biggest reason not to do this is because being populair on Youtube is something that can only be achieved by hard work and pure dedication. Using services like this will maybe increase that nice number on your page, but nothing else. More subs is not always more popularity, as seen in this case.

So, all of you who doubt such messages, just delete them, don't think of using it. It's probably fake, and "gaining" popularity with this kinds of methods is low. Don't become stupid and use yourself to gain popularity ;)
I don't really go here anymore. If you wanna talk, catch me on Skype: maikel6311
RobLucci

Post by RobLucci » April 18th, 2011, 12:05 am

thanks for reply people!ok i wont use the site. and the people who sent me their messege their channel has been banned.
and you are right. using it is a cheating. it is making a fake popularity.
TntHhd

Post by TntHhd » November 27th, 2011, 4:32 pm

I've already recieved 3 messages from SUB4SUB ¬¬... How many do u have?
This is my Youtube Channel ;)
RobLucci

Post by RobLucci » November 28th, 2011, 3:20 am

Nightcorix wrote:I've already recieved 3 messages from SUB4SUB ¬¬... How many do u have?
I done remember but it's many
"everyone should live their life the guinea pig way!"- Bing the guinea pig
Watch4FallingRock

Post by Watch4FallingRock » January 14th, 2015, 8:00 pm

Those sub4sub sites are fake. Even if they were legit, it's much more satisfying genuinely gaining subs rather than cheating your way to fame.