Fake Nightcorers

About YouTube videos, copyright, and culture.
Nightcore4eva

Re: Fake Nightcorers

Post by Nightcore4eva » November 16th, 2015, 6:57 pm

Tranceformer wrote:In my case it is this:
I try to get the best result.
That may take about an hour.
Earlier I did it too, doing the Nightcore in about 5 minutes (including the time my PC needs to render the track to mp3)

And I think my Edits are better now. (but i am never completely satisfied with my resluts)
You know what they say... "A true artist is never completely satisfied with his work" :)
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » November 17th, 2015, 1:12 pm

Yeah that may be true.
I also try to remix or mash songs up.
But right now i can'f find tracks and i am a bit lazy. xD

But with the Nightore.
Every Track as another level of pitch and acceleration. And these two are also independent from each other. ^^
So every of my Nightcore-Edits is unique.
Nightcore4eva

Post by Nightcore4eva » November 17th, 2015, 6:26 pm

Yeah, that's the one thing I don't like about nightcore- pretty much every song has been nightcored. Which is why I personally search for "Hands-Up Mix" pages. I pick a track I like, and check to see whether or not there is a nightcore version of that remix. Fortunately I was lucky on my first go (I still need to upload it) ;) It took me a long time to find that track. Out of interest Tranceformer, do you enhance the bass in your remixes?
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » November 17th, 2015, 7:09 pm

If you want to find Hands Up that hasn't been done, either grab something newly released, or look for tracks that are at least 3-4 years old. Everything else has been done pretty much ^^
Nightcore4eva

Post by Nightcore4eva » November 17th, 2015, 8:03 pm

Old tracks? I'll have to try that out! Good strategy- I've spent ages looking today, with hardly any luck!
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » November 18th, 2015, 7:26 am

Nightcore4eva wrote:Yeah, that's the one thing I don't like about nightcore- pretty much every song has been nightcored. Which is why I personally search for "Hands-Up Mix" pages. I pick a track I like, and check to see whether or not there is a nightcore version of that remix. Fortunately I was lucky on my first go (I still need to upload it) ;) It took me a long time to find that track. Out of interest Tranceformer, do you enhance the bass in your remixes?
What do You mean with anhance bass in remixes? Do you mean my Nightcore Edits?
Nightcore4eva

Post by Nightcore4eva » November 18th, 2015, 6:35 pm

Yes I do :)
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » November 19th, 2015, 9:34 am

Yes I set equalizers on the lower frequencies to comensate the bass lose sometimes.
But always I set them at the mids for getting the vocals int the focus of the listener.
Also sometimes I set them to heights if the whole track sounds then better in my ears. ^^
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » November 19th, 2015, 10:04 am

Personally I never touch equalizers unless I'm mixing two tracks together, since I want to preserve as much of the original characteristics as possible. Compression is definitely on the table though, if the track is like ultra quiet.
Nightcore4eva

Post by Nightcore4eva » November 19th, 2015, 6:19 pm

Yeah, I never touch the equalisers myself. What programs do you guys use? I've just uploaded my first nightcore :)
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » November 19th, 2015, 8:50 pm

Audacity for editing, Vegas or After Effects for the video, depending on if I want FX or not (usually not).

And the other stuff... Paint for image cropping, this website for checking BPM: http://www.all8.com/tools/bpm.htm, MediaMonkey for mp3 tagging, OneDrive for hosting images and free songs, Subtitle Workshop for captions, and probably some I'm forgetting.
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » November 20th, 2015, 11:09 am

Nightcore4eva wrote:Yeah, I never touch the equalisers myself. What programs do you guys use? I've just uploaded my first nightcore :)
I use for editing Nightcore and DAW mixes "MAGIX Music Maker 2015 Premium".
For mashups I use it too. ^^
But I am going to try to mash soon with my DJ-controller. xD
"mp3 fraunhofer" (.mp3 files you get from beatport) isn't editable in the "MAGIX Music Maker 2015 Premium" it can't read the ID3 informations, so I convert them before with the "MAGIX Music Editor 3" to .wav.
For mixing "Traktor Numark 4trak Edition"
For Videos "Adobe After Effects" or "VSDC Free Video Editor" if I have less time for rendering and uploading.

And if i would start doing remixes and/or producing own tracks i would use "FL Studio". I made some experiment right now with it but i wasn't really serious behind this yet. ^^'