5 months later. My Channel

About YouTube videos, copyright, and culture.
ShadowCore89

Re: 5 months later. My Channel

Post by ShadowCore89 » June 25th, 2015, 1:33 pm

rsslayersr wrote:Look at Shadow, already saying he enjoys hardcore. Not much can go wrong here now.

I'm a person that likes to see Nightcore uploads that haven't been done before, so it might be very tricky at first to achieve that. Whenever you can, pick some 1 hour mixes of hands up or maybe uk/happy hardcore to see if any have been done. Keep a steady pace, do the ones you like the most. (keeping a few left over might help you when you can't find anything anymore, and also helps other people like you who can't find any songs.)

I must say, a few months in and I can see you fit in already.

Vitacx and Russen for sure like the speed, but I've always been a bit more timid. It can get too fast for me
Thanks! I presume not many of the people who are on NU really follow the advice of remixing the right songs, now I just have to hope for more views and subs!
JumpBoy

Post by JumpBoy » June 26th, 2015, 11:23 am

took you 5 months to get rid of black bars ? heh
anyways ive checked your latest nightcore and it sounds fine to me keep on improving ;)
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » June 26th, 2015, 8:29 pm

JumpBoy wrote:took you 5 months to get rid of black bars ? heh
anyways ive checked your latest nightcore and it sounds fine to me keep on improving ;)
Black bars are a fine statement. Zurd know how to wear those bars like a miracle.
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » June 26th, 2015, 11:39 pm

Thanks! I presume not many of the people who are on NU really follow the advice of remixing the right songs, now I just have to hope for more views and subs!
Most of those who stay here do upload the right songs, with some variation depending on personal taste. Newcomers is a different story :)