TheNightcoreOfTheWeek - Nightcore plug.dj Show

About YouTube videos, copyright, and culture.
NightcoreOfTheWeek

TheNightcoreOfTheWeek - Nightcore plug.dj Show

Post by NightcoreOfTheWeek » March 7th, 2015, 10:00 pm

Some friends and I are big fans of the genre and love plug.dj, so I thought I'd try my hand at doing a weekly plug.dj show! The songs used aren't strictly European in origin, but I hope that isn't held against me. Tonight's show begins an hour from now and is sort of a test run to gauge interest and hear what people think. Any and all constructive criticism is more than welcome. Future videos will also hopefully be in HD from here on out, I finished tonight's set earlier in the day and it would have taken forever to render in 1080p...

I'm shooting to do this every Saturday night at 11 PM EST, right here on https://plug.dj/ironicfunny

People are also free to play whatever they want in the room after the show, so come hang out with us for a while!
HKO2006

Re: TheNightcoreOfTheWeek - Nightcore plug.dj Show

Post by HKO2006 » March 7th, 2015, 11:13 pm

For NU members who didn't join the room, songs are mixed live, have different % of pitch and % of tempo sped up, the kicks are messed up a bit,
'i vary the % of pitch and % of tempo depending on the songs', 'generally i want the vocals to be discernible'

The video is 1:37:xx long
First song, unkown
2. Maroon 5 - Animals
3. unknown progressive house
Welcome to Nightcore Universe! Enjoy your stay as much as you enjoy the original Nightcore songs!
Useful threads/links
What is Nightcore 101
Nightcore Channel Database
Nightcore Know Your Meme
How to make Nightcore (NIGHTCORE TUTORIAL) UPDATED
Speeding up seems to be a little magic making things a little bit more appealing.

NightcoreOfTheWeek

Post by NightcoreOfTheWeek » March 8th, 2015, 1:53 pm

Only a couple people from here came in, but that should change over time. See you on Saturday!
NightcoreOfTheWeek

Post by NightcoreOfTheWeek » March 14th, 2015, 10:05 pm

TheSecondRound starts in less than an hour, right here at https://plug.dj/ironicfunny/

Enjoy the show!