Hockey coach has meltdown during practice.

About YouTube videos, copyright, and culture.
Fernandez

Hockey coach has meltdown during practice.

Post by Fernandez » January 10th, 2015, 4:04 am

Pretty funny video in my opinion. I first saw this on my local sports channel.

Minnesota Wild head coach Mike Yeo is angry at his team for their recent poor performance. This video was taken during a team practice after a tough loss in overtime to the San Jose Sharks 4-3.

I can only imagine how the players are feeling.

Even if you're not into sports, I think you'll find it pretty entertaining.
Is sad about the Raiders moving to Las Vegas :(
Namahage

Re: Hockey coach has meltdown during practice.

Post by Namahage » January 10th, 2015, 5:18 am

Damn, so many expletives. The guy went Incredible Hulk on that stick.

Not a Wild fan, but I keep hearing that they've been awfully inconsistent. ESPN's latest power rankings perfectly sum them up.
ESPN Power Rankings wrote:You keep waiting for this team to figure it out.
They lost their next game 2-1 against the Chicago Blackhawks.
The media acting as the eyes of the society ought to practice its role with the highest journalistic ethics possible; feeding the society with information of unquestionable source to perpetuate the credibility and the moral obligation bestowed to it.
MagicScream

Post by MagicScream » January 10th, 2015, 5:36 am

I gotta side with the coach on this. Even just by watching that video, it looked like the players were listless. Players need to understand that these professional sports leagues are a job and they are getting paid, but with that fame and fortune comes high expectation.

In my opinion, professional sports seems to draw a false sense of "easy money." I've heard many stories of kids not planning on going to college, thinking that they'll be the next Lebron James and live the high life. But the truth is that being a professional athlete takes a lot of hard work. Expect long hours of practicing and studying, yes studying.

If these players want to become lazy and not care about playing the game, there's always someone who would kill to take their place.
Watch4FallingRock

Post by Watch4FallingRock » January 10th, 2015, 5:45 am

So intense.

On the bright side, you get to see what a hockey arena is like without the crowd.