TheBlazerMister

About YouTube videos, copyright, and culture.
TheBlazerMister

TheBlazerMister

Post by TheBlazerMister » May 19th, 2013, 3:51 pm

Hey guys !!! I am a new members and i create nightore music everyday. Suscribe on my channel youtube for nightcore music*Link deleted for breaking rule #3 of this website.#
Monster

Re: TheBlazerMister

Post by Monster » May 21st, 2013, 6:26 pm

I Introduction would be nice... and this belongs in the "User Upload" section... you could have at least spent 5 seconds of your life to learn that... kestrel...
License! Thanks Namahage!
Zurd

Post by Zurd » May 21st, 2013, 7:03 pm

what's with the introduction, is it a new requirement or what ? I personally have no time to read people's intro and I don't care much.

Whatch out Blazer, a few of your songs are not nightcore, check out :
http://www.nightcoreuniverse.net/viewto ... f=17&t=930

But most of them are very interesting, I will check them out. Also you do not create new songs everyday, last one you made was 1 week ago, then 3 weeks ago...
Monster

Post by Monster » May 21st, 2013, 7:16 pm

Zurd wrote:what's with the introduction, is it a new requirement or what ? I personally have no time to read people's intro and I don't care much.

Whatch out Blazer, a few of your songs are not nightcore, check out :
http://www.nightcoreuniverse.net/viewto ... f=17&t=930

But most of them are very interesting, I will check them out. Also you do not create new songs everyday, last one you made was 1 week ago, then 3 weeks ago...
Well, it shows that you care, and I like getting to my know uploaders and making friends with them first. If they expect to get a lot of views they should give me a decent reason to check out there channel, for example, what makes them better than all the other nightcore uploaders going around? I personally don't have time to sift thru crap nightcore, (it takes a lot more time than reading a short into) and give my opinion about it, if the person probly isn't gonna care to take the time to read my opinion anyway. Intro's not a requirement, that's why I said it would be nice.

But its okay, the fact that you like reading intros and I don't makes us different people and that's who we are, sorry if it seems like I offended you.
Zurd

Post by Zurd » May 21st, 2013, 7:43 pm

I see, it makes sense, I did actually wasted a lot of time listening to crappy nightcore lol :)
Monster

Post by Monster » May 21st, 2013, 7:44 pm

^^Thanks :)
TheBlazerMister

Post by TheBlazerMister » May 22nd, 2013, 2:11 pm

but if i understand of your commentary, it is a needless to create this subject to annunced a new members of this website
it is it??
Zurd

Post by Zurd » May 22nd, 2013, 4:47 pm

what? o.O
XxEvilLizardxX
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by XxEvilLizardxX » May 22nd, 2013, 5:49 pm

I'll have to agree with Zurd.

What? O_o
Monster

Post by Monster » May 22nd, 2013, 9:07 pm

I think basically what he is saying is that he finds it pointless to make a thread introducing himself when all he wants to hear from us is commentary.

Fair enough, but I'm not gonna comment on a person's nightcore until I get to know him, but thats just me. Even if I wanted to I can't go around sharing my opinion on every channel, I have a life outside NU and school, so I'm only gonna spend 15 minutes giving my opinion on your channel if you give me 5 minutes to tell me who you are. I'm here mostly to make friends (which I have been doing, thanks guys) (how can I be your friend if you don't introduce yourself?) not to give my personal opinion on every single fricken nightcore uploader, sorry but I don't have time for that. If you made an account just to give your opinion thats great, its nice to read your opinion, but I won't until I get to know ya first.