Abortion

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
maria

Re: Abortion

Post by maria » December 24th, 2012, 4:52 pm

I am against it.

I have religious and moral reasons to be against it. Religiously, it is not the option of one to chose the fate of another. If the child is the result of rape... while I can't imagine the pain the mother goes through, it is not right to kill it. Adoption is always another choice. Same thing with incest in this case.

Also, about the comment of "sparing a child the life of suffering", well, Stephen King is a perfect example of how physical disabilities can empower somebody. Nick Vujicic, a guy without arms or legs, is living life more actively than most of us ever will.

Morally... I would rather go through 9 months of discomfort than kill a child. We have no idea what that child could grow up and become - that child could cure Cancer, make life-changing discoveries, and we would have no idea.

Those who do support it... it makes me wonder about you, tbh, but it's still fine with me :3
ImageImage
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » December 24th, 2012, 4:58 pm

I couldn't agree more with maria. :)
Peter

Post by Peter » January 12th, 2013, 3:57 am

I personally support Abortion only if the couple cannot make it through with the baby under any circumstances.

There's maths here, too.
Abortion kills the unborn baby, well, actually does not allow him/her to live, but if the couple could not take it, it is better this way, because it saves 2 lives - the couples.

I personally think that unless it is a rape, the two truly have to think carefully before going into something like this.
It isn't funny, not at all.
Monster

Post by Monster » February 24th, 2013, 10:43 pm

I just can't do it anymore. This topic keeps on reappering and information from all these sickos is comming at me from every side. I'm Catholic so i know the whole deal with "life begins at conception blah blah blah" and theyre all right but theres another side to the coin. In my mind it is immoral to murder an unborn child for many reasons especially if its pre-marraige sex or people are just too lazy to take care of a baby, but then again wut about rape victims... there are just too many variables... but i think that no matter what its unjustified. life begins at conception not the first breath. whoever made that one up is full of bs. i look at it this way: What if i was aborted? What if you were aborted?" how can we be pro abortion when we could have been the ones killed. All of the pro choice people out there ask yourself this: "What if YOU were aborted" It may or may not change your mind.

In the end I'd say I am against it.
License! Thanks Namahage!
anasiya

Post by anasiya » March 21st, 2013, 11:41 pm

Philosophy is the study of how humans think about truths and principles, right? Then, what can be said of the murder of our young who have never even had the chance to breathe? What can be said for those who frivolously create these young? What can be said of a race who condone such heinous behavior. Disposable humans. What does that say about all of us?