god?....

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
Gracono

Re: god?....

Post by Gracono » December 8th, 2012, 3:51 pm

Everything is energy.
In light of the religious topic I will now attempt to explain what I believe the theological trinity to mean. It is very simple..

God Father = Unity consciousness of void. Before there was a bang or creation...the Big Bang is called the Arch of Creation in much Philosophy.
God Son = The result of the Big Bang or Creation
Holy Spirit = Unified Field Theory or String Theory or a concept much similar to "The Force" in Star Wars movies

John 1:1 from the christian bible: 1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
seems to fit the above statement on the nature of the Trinity.

Earlier religions focused more on natural order and cycles. From my understanding the Deities of the earlier religions were personified forces of nature.

Duality. Opposites. The doctrine of Heaven and Hell stems from the Duality nature of existence.

Energy = spirit. much energy is unseen thus Faith.

The dharmic religions encouraged study. The dharma is the knowledge of how everything is connected. Sacred Geometry. Quantum Physics. Other such connective sciences......religion now basically is a corrupted form of earlier religions. It is all science at the core.

i do believe that God in a sense exists. i believe that everything that exists now is a part of the original unity and in that God = All and All = God. I believe that I am God. That you are God. That my keyboard is God. That the energy of the light of the pixels of the GIF above me is God. ect....In that way all religions and the scientific approach are each very valid. They all have their own merits and are each a window into the nature of all things.

"All roads lead to Rome"
maria

Post by maria » December 24th, 2012, 4:22 pm

GuitarG20 wrote:well I'm catholic, so I have an interesting view on what's up with the whole evolution vs. creationism thing. Here's what Catholics believe in a nutshell.

According to the Second Vatican Council (Vatican II) Catholics can believe in either the evolutionist theory or the creationalist theory, based on one important distinction that the soul was not evolved, and is instead divinely created by God.
I'm Christian too ^^ this sums up what I believe when it comes to where humans came from. Thank you for posting it.
ImageImage
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » December 24th, 2012, 4:35 pm

I'm Christian - Orthodoxian. ^^
Monster

Post by Monster » February 24th, 2013, 10:26 pm

*sigh*

There is a very simple way to understand evolution VS. creationism, and I don't know why this is so hard for people to fathom. (I'm Catholic BTW)

The story of creation DID NOT happen. It is a story in the bible meant to teach a lesson. We are suppose to beliebe that evolution DID happen, through the power of God, and thats what I believe because it makes perfect sense to me.

I know there is a God because there is no way at all that something could be created from nothing. Its really that simple. Most people ignore this fact simply because for whatever reason they just don't wanna listen to him.
License! Thanks Namahage!