Lucky star

Kawaii desu, ne?
OsiumMaster

Lucky star

Post by OsiumMaster » August 1st, 2011, 7:57 pm

I watched some eps of lucky star and i do not get why it ends so high in the lists.
the first episode was downright lame, about how you eat some cakethingy. ofc its fun to talk about something like that, but after 5 minutes it started to annoy me, hoping for a start of story in the rest of the ep, i watched it all, tough luck me.
I hoped that that wasnt supposed to represent the anime so i watched about 3 or 4 more episodes, filled with nothingness and wasting mah time, so i wanted to ask.
DOES THE ANIME HAVE A STORYLINE????????????????????
If it does i fail to understand how people still got interested in it. after the first couple of eps you must have been buzzed off.

Nyhoz, seems like my last post on this forum is still the last made post with an answer. you guys should live up again and start talking bout other stuff than only nightcore, that was the reason i joined the community, or whatever is left of it.
Black Cat
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Re: Lucky star

Post by Black Cat » August 2nd, 2011, 3:42 pm

Lucky Star is "Special". As far as I know of it has a plot, but it's going really slow. (Or well I think it was like that anyway).
It's one of those animes that you either love or hate.

I tried to keep the PC section and Anime section alive, but I don't think I was any good at it..

Anyway, welcome back if you ever will be back.
Kittens!
OsiumMaster

Post by OsiumMaster » August 3rd, 2011, 11:10 am

teehee a welcome back coment again XD
im in tunesia for the summer vacation, its rammadan now so i sleep at day and i'm awake at night...
if anyone is ever on at nights, i'll probably check the chatbox at like 12 o clock, then ill be on till 3 or something. duno if ill be on a lot after the vacation, depends on activity of other members;) hope to talk to someone at
nights core...
Black Cat
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by Black Cat » August 4th, 2011, 6:39 pm

I'm checking this place every day but I might not say anything in the chatbox. If I see someone say anything then I might join in.

Enjoy your vacation! :3
Kittens!
Qoolioz

Post by Qoolioz » December 12th, 2011, 6:28 am

I'm watching Lucky star right now. I don't think there's really a storyline. I think it's about a group of girls in high school. For some reason, I like watching it.
jordesu
Absolute Wasteman
Absolute Wasteman

Post by jordesu » February 19th, 2012, 5:23 pm

Lucky Star is more a 'slice of life'/'comedy' sort of thing.
Similiar to Azumanga Daioh but more colourful and cheeky.

I just checked wikipedia to see if that has anything to add and even so it's more-or-less what I wrote above.
maria

Post by maria » December 25th, 2012, 11:43 am

Lucky Star is an anime that is hard to hate... the characters are so loveable, and the situations they get themselves in are hilarious.

In the second half, a real storyline is introduced, along with some new characters. Please, keep watching. You'll fall in love with the series, I swear.
ImageImage