Bootleg anime merchandise

Kawaii desu, ne?
Namahage

Bootleg anime merchandise

Post by Namahage » January 30th, 2014, 5:44 pm

Have you guys ever bought any bootleg anime merchandise by accident? What are your thoughts on bootleg merchandise?

I try to keep my anime stuff legit, but these days, it's not always easy to tell whether something is real or fake. At anime conventions, 99.99% of the time guests of honor won't sign anything that is bootleg, so keep this in mind.
The media acting as the eyes of the society ought to practice its role with the highest journalistic ethics possible; feeding the society with information of unquestionable source to perpetuate the credibility and the moral obligation bestowed to it.
Kestrel0907

Re: Bootleg anime merchandise

Post by Kestrel0907 » January 30th, 2014, 6:05 pm

Ouch, this was a close one, I almost deleted your topic because I thought you were a bot due to the title. xD
Please, go on with it. ;p
Namahage

Post by Namahage » January 30th, 2014, 6:40 pm

Kestrel0907 wrote:Ouch, this was a close one, I almost deleted your topic because I thought you were a bot due to the title. xD
Please, go on with it. ;p
Yeah, I saw that spam wave too. It seems like this put the mods and admins on edge and thinking that everyone without an avatar, or who has certain things in their posts or threads is a bot. Thanks for not deleting this thread though.
The media acting as the eyes of the society ought to practice its role with the highest journalistic ethics possible; feeding the society with information of unquestionable source to perpetuate the credibility and the moral obligation bestowed to it.
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » April 3rd, 2014, 1:11 pm

I have some bootleg dvd's. Ever since I made that mistake, I've been sure to try and find anything that isn't a bootleg.

It really takes off from the quality, doesn't it?
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore