Black★Rock Shooter (TV)

Kawaii desu, ne?
VocaloidHDSub

Black★Rock Shooter (TV)

Post by VocaloidHDSub » February 18th, 2012, 6:04 pm

So we're already about 3 episodes in and so far the experience with this anime has been ok but things do feel very rush due to the anime only going to have 8 episodes.
But the animation has been really good and I like the fact they used Hatsune Miku's song for the opening. But since the anime has been rushed character development has been kind of poor and most of us still don't know exactly what's happening.
So what do you guys think of the anime so far? Do you think the anime will still be great even though it will only have 8 episodes? Or do you think the fact of it only going to have 8 episodes will handicap the whole series and stop it being as good as it should.
(PLEASE KEEP THIS TOPIC SPOILER FREE! )
jordesu
Absolute Wasteman
Absolute Wasteman

Re: Black★Rock Shooter (TV)

Post by jordesu » February 18th, 2012, 6:18 pm

I remember watching a Black Rock Shooter OVA. I didn't actually enjoy it but it's one of them things you need to do to find out what everyone is fussing over.

Although I haven't seen this TV series and can't contribute to this topic in too much detail, I do think it's a shame that the well renowned title is going to be ruined. Considering how popular it is you'd have thought the company producing the show would have at least kept the standard thirteen episodes to provide a good understanding of what's going on. Hell, maybe they could even throw in a cheeky fanservice episode.
It may be a money issue, because the animation has been good, they may only be able to afford to make eight.
If the show gets really good ratings now, maybe in the future the company could afford to invest a little more into the show if they ever consider a second season.

Or maybe I'm just being a little cynical. Who knows, maybe they can pull everything off in these eight episodes.
Qoolioz

Post by Qoolioz » April 12th, 2012, 9:42 am

Black Rock Shooter is awesome!
Mikumon
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by Mikumon » November 7th, 2012, 7:45 am

Black Rock Shooter doesnt just look like Miku. She is suppose to be Miku. The same person who created Miku created the Black Rock Shooter. The anime was amazing. I must admit that it was a little to fast, but still, it was very good. The anime was pretty emotional as it made me cry in some parts... (i mean it made me sad). It is a little melancholic but Black Rock Shooter is JUST AWESOME! one of the best Anime Characters ever! =)

Heil Black☆Rock Shooter!!!