Favorite PS game

Anything about video games
RaveComing
ヂュード アイム イーティング チッキン

Favorite PS game

Post by RaveComing » April 14th, 2010, 12:48 pm

Sorry for bad modding >.< I deleted Azy ''Best game ever'' by accident. Here's what happened

1 - I moved it to ''Other'' section since it wasn't only for PS anymore.
2 - There were now 2 copies of ''Best game ever'' section on the forum (PS and Other) So, I deleted the one in PS... that deleted the one in Other too...

So yeah, I'm sorry for bad modding, still got things to learn. To try to get forgived, I'll open a ''Best game ever'' thread in all of Gaming section sub-forums, as to prevent anything other things liek that from happening xD

Also, might one of the admins or Phone message me on how not to do this shit again?
jordesu
Absolute Wasteman
Absolute Wasteman

Re: Favorite PS game

Post by jordesu » April 14th, 2010, 2:14 pm

MediEvil

I'm not explaining everything like I did again but.
You're a guy who's a skeleton with no lower jaw or left eye.
You look "sorta" bad-ass, and you kill zombies. <3
Phone
Professor

Post by Phone » April 18th, 2010, 3:17 pm

Dude! That game is so awesome! XD

I personally really like Battle Hunter.
Double posting is PROHIBITED.
READ THE RULES.
[/color]
Challokas
One of the Old

Post by Challokas » April 19th, 2010, 8:41 pm

Really? Ever play Kidou Senshi Gundam Rengou vs. ZAFT II PLUS?

Really hard, really fun, and it's a must play for Gundam Seed [Destiny] [Stargazer] fans.

I would vote that one of my favs.

Here's a list 'cause I choose just one:

Persona 4 & Persona 3 FES
Ar Tonelico [2]: Melody of Elemia [Metafalica]
Mana Khemia [2]: Alchemists of Al-Revis [: Fall of Alchemy]
Kidou Senshi Gundam Seed Destiny Rengou VS ZAFT II PLUS
Phantasy Star Online
Shinobi
SNSD

Post by SNSD » April 26th, 2010, 3:20 pm

best ps game of all time is nba street hoops
AzgarthX
The Rated NU Superstar!

Post by AzgarthX » April 26th, 2010, 6:13 pm

Tekken3! heihachi FTW
crash bandicoot Crash team Racing :) im such a turbo freak in it
.:CLICK HERE--->My Channel<---CLICK HERE:.
Black Cat
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by Black Cat » April 30th, 2010, 6:02 am

Medievil was EPIC!

Tho I'd say... Silent Hill 2. Huge horror game fan here. Better than the rest of the games in the SIlent hill series. The first one is good, but never completed it. the third and fourth one was good... but not as good as the second.

Apart from that game I'd say Final Fantasy VII and FF X. Love Final Fantasy aswell. Crash bandicoot was awesome too.
Kittens!
AzgarthX
The Rated NU Superstar!

Post by AzgarthX » May 1st, 2010, 6:00 pm

yea medieval was fun :) although i only played the demo version i loved how at some points u could rip your arm off and whack zombies with it
.:CLICK HERE--->My Channel<---CLICK HERE:.
Black Cat
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by Black Cat » May 3rd, 2010, 4:57 am

AzgarthX wrote:yea medieval was fun :) although i only played the demo version i loved how at some points u could rip your arm off and whack zombies with it
Hehe yeah and how you rushed as fast as you could thru it before the time ran aout and the demo was over x3
Shame that it ended after the glass-joker-titan-thingy-boss that you met at the end :(
Kittens!
Eaglemight

Post by Eaglemight » May 12th, 2010, 7:16 am

I loved Final Fantasy 9. Theres not many fans of it but i think it beats 7 by a long shot. Is this for all PS versions or just PS1 =S
cuz I only have the first playstation =P oh well old school ;) Digimon series, DDR with controllers..... ahhh good timesss
Bboying,Basketball, Nightcore. Thats all
DrownedinMusic5683

Post by DrownedinMusic5683 » July 3rd, 2010, 10:38 am

I can't choose just one either xD This is between both ps1 AND ps2, right?
Challokas mentioned MK2, but I haven't played MK2,since my ps2 kinda...broke xD but MK1...was pretty epic as well o.O Though the cameo, if you know what you're doing, and just go in for an Aqua Core first(Crit++, then you just have to prep like it's a normal dungeon, no need to overpower, and stick it either on a small accessory, or something like Megingjorz if you're using 2x Jade Tablet/Megingjorz or something for everyone, or even one of each.)...kinda easy, but fun ^^ The first playthrough can be...interesting. Anna owns Flay, btw xP(I'm not dissing Raiden Charge+Screwdriver...I'm saying when she chases him down)
One I recommend if you have ANYTHING towards RPG's is Tales of the Abyss >w>
AT2...have. not. played. But I've heard about it kindly, and the soundtrack...has to be one of, if not THE best one I've heard...they put a RIDICULOUS amount of work into Hymmnos, don'tcha think?
Hm...other ps2s...Dragon Quest VIII I thought to be pretty good...dunno many others to list there o.O Tales of Legendia...great storyline, not as good as Abyss' story, in ways, but 1d battle system and not so good graphics for ps2, but meh...
Uhm...ps1...lemme tell you, right off xD Medieval(though I only ever played a demo...) was good, but...
Spyro 3: Year of the Dragon all the way! ^^ so many memories around that game.<w< veeeeery fun, imo. But...idk about many ps1s for me...maybe the original S-man. But...Spyro 3 takes the cake easily ps1wise for me.
Trazlo

Post by Trazlo » July 5th, 2010, 5:23 pm

PS2 Tales of the Abyss. Nifty awesome multiplayer save-the-world rpg.

Me & two friends played it through over the course of year (sporadic get togethers & whatnot), and it haunts us still.

I especially liked how the multiplayer element worked out. The only multiplayer interaction is in the battles where each player (or the computer if you haven't got a full set of humans) controls a character, and for the rest the 1st player gets to click through all the plot and, of course, talk to everyone. RPGs typically drive me insane, but being able to sit back and watch the plot unfold with friends was much more pleasant. Of course, we had to get a multi-tap for the PS2 since by default it only fits 2 controllers.

To any of you who have played this game, I must declare that Anise is by far the nifties character in it.
Great Wall
Location: in a quiet spot in a park lisening to some nightcore on my ipod

Post by Great Wall » December 3rd, 2010, 6:29 pm

Umm right now it would have to be kh1 i just love replaying the fight on destiny island were its 3 on 1 it is soo much fun, but all the other kingdom hearts are so much fun it was a really tough choice.
xZonbie

Post by xZonbie » April 23rd, 2011, 1:24 am

Devil May Cry 4, Bayonetta, Sims 2, Left 4 Dead 2, Little Big Planet and Transformers: War For Cybertron.

I haven't played some of these games in a while (especially Devil May Cry 4) because I've spend so much time on my laptop, lol.