Rune Running?

Anything about video games
DrownedinMusic5683

Rune Running?

Post by DrownedinMusic5683 » March 2nd, 2011, 8:13 pm

Idk why this came to me now, being I'm long gone from the game, but who here remembers the big trend of Law Running? I have to say I enjoyed playing a part in it myself, but I wonder if Law Running was such a big trend (easy exp for the ones crafting, ofc, and easy laws for anyone else involved), why wasn't the same true for any other rune: say, chaos? I could see that ending up in decent exp from 35 on, and it'd save the tediocity of going through that maze yourself<GE takes care of that kind of thing anymore, I'm sure, but eh...>. Rev's would be an issue, but that could be worked around.
To the point, why didn't Natures or similar runes take a similar trend, or, at least, to the point of it growing as much as Laws did. I could see High Alchers doing that kind of thing at Shilo, but I don't think it ever happened in mass with other runes. Someone correct me if I'm wrong (like I said, long gone from it, and I may have forgotten something--like around when the world tags were put in). Idk why that kind of thing hit me now, though.
Dj Zelyk

Re: Rune Running?

Post by Dj Zelyk » June 17th, 2011, 2:17 pm

Yea i remember law running i spent many night doing it XD also air runes were popular too and there was a weird nature running system.