OSU

Anything about video games
Grizz

OSU

Post by Grizz » January 6th, 2011, 4:40 pm

Has anybody heard of it or is anybody playing it?

"osu! is a rhythm game based on the gameplay of a variety of popular commercial rhythm games. While aiming to keep authentic gameplay and scoring, osu! increases the epic factor through online rankings, multiplayer, replay exchange, and a huge community following. Also available is a fully functional built-in editor, allowing intuitive creation of your own beatmaps for the songs you want to play."

you can download it legally and for free on this site v.
http://osu.ppy.sh/

there are also some nightcore songs availabe and imo it`s really fun to play. Normally the video while playing is also kept in the anime style which makes it even better ^^
here`s a little example for you, I hope you like it
lethalroze

Re: OSU

Post by lethalroze » January 6th, 2011, 5:44 pm

I've played it for a while now, and I love it ^^
so addicting xD
Black Cat
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by Black Cat » January 7th, 2011, 12:39 pm

I play this from time to time, great game ^^

Can't say I'm good at it tho...
Kittens!
Gamefreak1790

Post by Gamefreak1790 » March 23rd, 2011, 12:04 am

OMG, I suck at his game, but it so addicting!
OsiumMaster

Post by OsiumMaster » March 23rd, 2011, 6:52 am

I played it for quite a while, in fact i discovered nightcore by the game. Used to be pretty good, though every time i start playing i really gotta get into it again, you forget how to play pretty quick. I remember someguy in the highscores, named"cyclone" he must've been pretty addicted cuz he actually beat a map at 100% that the autoplayer couldn't make...
Balverine

Post by Balverine » April 9th, 2011, 5:37 am

Used to play this game back when it was still getting popular and the only mode WAS Osu (the point and click part, the main game itself). I was somewhat good but quit after a few months and then came back once they released Taiko Mode. I like that mode specifically abunch and I don't bother with the Osu part. Feels awkward after its been so long to have played.

Anyways, good game and I recommend it to anyone.