Arcade games

Anything about video games
Namahage

Arcade games

Post by Namahage » March 18th, 2015, 6:10 pm

When I was a kid, I would always beg my parents to give me quarters for arcade games whenever we were in a place with an arcade, such as a bowling alley or a theme park. However, as years passed, and thanks to home video game consoles, I began to play games at the arcade less and less.

However, I recently discovered an arcade game called Dead Heat, and it's super fun.

Below is some gameplay footage. This is not me playing.

Anyone still playing arcade games? Which arcade games do you remember?
The media acting as the eyes of the society ought to practice its role with the highest journalistic ethics possible; feeding the society with information of unquestionable source to perpetuate the credibility and the moral obligation bestowed to it.
emilemil1

Re: Arcade games

Post by emilemil1 » March 18th, 2015, 10:01 pm

I don't think there's any arcade game left anywhere in our town, the only ones I've seen in recent times are a few racing ones, which is probably because most people don't have the chair/wheel/pedals combo at home, so it's still a bit of an exclusive experience.

That said, I got into video games long after the consoles (and PCs) started to make arcade games obsolete, so they were never that big of a deal to me. Though I do play and enjoy some old ported arcade games, like Bubble Bobble ^^
Koniec12

Post by Koniec12 » June 2nd, 2015, 5:25 am

Fead heat is the deal. Played all night:p
Lordpizza17

Post by Lordpizza17 » June 3rd, 2015, 2:30 pm

what is this game about?!?!!!