League Of Legends

Anything about video games
xXtidusFRXx

Re: League Of Legends

Post by xXtidusFRXx » September 11th, 2013, 2:35 pm

Anyone from EUW? :D

Wittle english/french Thresh (pro <== So modest eh?) and Hecarim mainer, with a penchant for Ahri, Katarina and Master Yi. I'm looking for a 3v3 team, they are so hard to come by it's no longer funny -.-
NightcoreXaaron

Post by NightcoreXaaron » March 12th, 2014, 2:19 am

NA server is ok....Lag is there tho xD
Well...Here iz my amazing channel! [Subscribe for the pink guy] Nightcore ftw!
http://www.youtube.com/user/kyleaaron91
`’•.¸*♫♪(✿◠‿◠)♫♪*¸.•’´
(♡) Kyleaaron91 (♡)
¸.•’´*♫♪(✿◠‿◠)♫♪*`’•.¸
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » April 26th, 2014, 11:45 am

EUNE, Jestter.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » August 8th, 2014, 5:49 am

Anyone playing league in EUW? My ingame name is HFU Nightcore like in NU :P btw Im Gold 3 and searching for duo q partners in high gold elo.
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » August 8th, 2014, 10:09 am

I could join up :) (Summoner: Ophion). Most of the time I'm playing normals/ARAMs with friends, but I could go for a ranked when they're doing something else.

Last season I won 9/10 matches in the seeding, ended up at Plat 1 straight away, but didn't bother to try to go for Diamond because it was 2 weeks left of the season and I got like 0-1 LP per win.

This season I won 7/10 and ended up at Gold 5, so... slightly worse, gonna need to work on it. I'm technically not "high gold" right now, but I'm pretty sure I could be if I'd play more than one ranked game every other week :P
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » August 8th, 2014, 12:01 pm

emilemil1 wrote:I could join up :) (Summoner: Ophion). Most of the time I'm playing normals/ARAMs with friends, but I could go for a ranked when they're doing something else.

Last season I won 9/10 matches in the seeding, ended up at Plat 1 straight away, but didn't bother to try to go for Diamond because it was 2 weeks left of the season and I got like 0-1 LP per win.

This season I won 7/10 and ended up at Gold 5, so... slightly worse, gonna need to work on it. I'm technically not "high gold" right now, but I'm pretty sure I could be if I'd play more than one ranked game every other week :P

lol never knew you can get already to plat 1 by winning 9/10 placement matches but I think it changed in season 4. I will add you and the lets play a game :)
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » August 8th, 2014, 12:14 pm

Yeah I thought it was a bit weird too, though I don't think much has changed in S4. It depends a lot on the ELO of those you're playing with, the ELO of those you're up again, etc.

For example, one of my 3v3 teams ended up at Plat 4 with a measly 2 out of 5 wins, while my other 3v3 team ended up at Bronze 2 with the same 2 of 5 wins.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » August 8th, 2014, 12:16 pm

emilemil1 wrote:Yeah I thought it was a bit weird too, though I don't think much has changed in S4. It depends a lot on the ELO of those you're playing with, the ELO of those you're up again, etc.

For example, one of my 3v3 teams ended up at Plat 4 with a measly 2 out of 5 wins, while my other 3v3 team ended up at Bronze 2 with the same 2 of 5 wins.
yeah thats true. I see ppl who are gold in team ranked and still unranked in solo q and are matched up with gold and plat so its very elo dependent. Btw added you already :)