How do you save the fighter jet in Grand Theft Auto V?

Anything about video games
Fernandez

How do you save the fighter jet in Grand Theft Auto V?

Post by Fernandez » September 30th, 2013, 2:38 am

In Grand Theft Auto V, there is a military base that has a fighter jet. I manage to steal the fighter jet and evade the police and military. I then go to the hanger in Los Santos International Airport to save the jet.

However, once I've parked the jet in the hanger, the jet disappears at one point or another. This especially happens when I switch between vehicles in my hangar. Other gamers also seem to be affected by this problem, and it has been mentioned on GTA Wiki.
GTA Wiki wrote:The jet will save when placed in a player's hangar but will be lost completely upon switching hangar vehicles.
The above problem has definitely happened to me. I also have a tank parked in the hanger, and whenever I get into the tank, the jet disappears.

In short, I want to know if there's a way to save the fighter jet in Grand Theft Auto V because it keeps disappearing even though I park it in a hangar. In GTA lingo, "saving a vehicle" means to put a vehicle in a garage or hangar so that it will be there for you when you come back to the area at a later time or the next time you load your savegame.

More information about the jet and source of quote.
Is sad about the Raiders moving to Las Vegas :(
Raver

Re: How do you save the fighter jet in Grand Theft Auto V?

Post by Raver » September 30th, 2013, 6:40 am

Turn the video game off and get a life.
We feel the rhythm like it is our heartbeat
Namahage

Post by Namahage » September 30th, 2013, 11:45 am

Raver wrote:Turn the video game off and get a life.
Raver, that's not very nice to say. This is a help thread and telling someone to get a life doesn't help anyone or anything in this thread, even if you believe that he's been playing too much video games.

OP, while I don't have the game, I did do some poking around on other forums and found that the jet will have a better chance of saving at Trevor's hangar. Try that place instead.
The media acting as the eyes of the society ought to practice its role with the highest journalistic ethics possible; feeding the society with information of unquestionable source to perpetuate the credibility and the moral obligation bestowed to it.
Raver

Post by Raver » October 1st, 2013, 6:35 am

Oh sorry I thought I was helping. :[
We feel the rhythm like it is our heartbeat
Monster

Post by Monster » October 3rd, 2013, 12:53 am

Raver wrote:Oh sorry I thought I was helping. :[
Its ok Raver, I thought you were helping too. Its a shame that they don't appreciate you help. *pats on back*
License! Thanks Namahage!