Nightcore radio station?

Anything about video games

Would you be interested in a Nighcore radio station that would stream online 24/7?

Yes, I would love that!
67%
No, I'm not a big fan of online radio
33%

Total votes: 12
chipsy

Nightcore radio station?

Post by chipsy » January 17th, 2013, 7:55 pm

Okay might not be the best idea, but would anybody be interested in a Nightcore radio station, that only streams Nightcore and happy trance?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Edit By ---'TheCad'---

We now do have an Nightcore radio station located at http://www.di.fm/nightcore
It's monitored by our own ZURD!!!! =3
Zurd

Re: Nightcore radio station?

Post by Zurd » January 17th, 2013, 9:22 pm

ask di.fm, upload 2000 songs, put them in random play with a software to cross-fade between each song, case close!

I very rarely listen to radio, I prefer my collection, when I get a song I don't like, I trash it, can't do that on the radio, but it's nonetheless a good idea. Ain't gonna vote, missing the option neutral/don't care/don't know :)
Peter

Post by Peter » January 18th, 2013, 2:20 am

Well, getting songs for the Radio and putting them into a random order is very easy, Zurd, however, that is not what the point of a Radio is.

At a Radio, someone had to DJ the songs, let's say play 5 of them in a row and then have some sort of a contact with the listeners. Tell a joke, something interesting, and/or make some sort of a competition.

Having just Nightcores play 24/7 is not a Radio.

Edit: Totally forgot to answer the question. :D As the question focuses on 24/7 Nightcore, I have to disagree, sorry. It would get boring fast, I have enough Nightcores just to listen to them, someone would have to DJ.

I did think of making something like that, but not with Nightcore, with a new style that is sort of in a development. :)

Thanks.
Zurd

Post by Zurd » January 18th, 2013, 3:22 am

I just like when things are automated :)
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » January 18th, 2013, 4:43 am

Maikel did a shoutcast radio once, dunno why he stopped it, probably because the pc has to be turned on all the time to be hosted 24/7.
I tried making a shoutcast internet radio once, but i got some kind of copyright warnings or what intrerrupted my stream abd it scared the shit out of me and i quitted it.
Edit:I think that by happy trance, you meant handsup. ;)
Monster

Post by Monster » February 22nd, 2013, 12:53 pm

If somehow someone Figured out a way to stream nightcore and happy trance on a radio station, that would be awesome! :D If that person could find ways around the copyrights and has the time to stream it would be great! I would listen to it 24/7! I hate how there's NEVER anything god on the radio. They all play crap and commercials (no offense) I dont think nightcoe is popular enough Right now to get its own station, but i think it deserves one. Nightcore would be one step closer to being recognized by the world instead of everyone being like "uhhhhhhhhhh wuts nightcore? I never heard of it" as everyone in my country would say -_-
License! Thanks Namahage!
XxEvilLizardxX
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by XxEvilLizardxX » May 12th, 2013, 7:02 am

Trinidad James wrote:Hey, I like listening to the radio and a nightcore radio station world be cool as well. Let's get some hip hop nightcore in there.
I hope you are aware that Hip Hop cannot be Nightcored. I'd stop saying Hip Hop Nightcore is the best, because Kestrel is gonna rip you to pieces for that...
Fernandez

Post by Fernandez » December 10th, 2013, 4:18 pm

As someone who likes to listen to radio stations a lot, I think it would be nice to have a nightcore radio station. It would be a nice break from the same pop and house played on every radio station nowadays. But then again, I see it as a double edged sword.

A nightcore radio station would help boost the popularity of nightcore, but then again, speed edits and fake nightcore are all over the place, and I'm afraid a nightcore radio station might make the problem even worse.
Is sad about the Raiders moving to Las Vegas :(
HKO2006

Post by HKO2006 » April 23rd, 2014, 6:03 am

NOW WE HAVE IT! Thanks Zurd.
Welcome to Nightcore Universe! Enjoy your stay as much as you enjoy the original Nightcore songs!
Useful threads/links
What is Nightcore 101
Nightcore Channel Database
Nightcore Know Your Meme
How to make Nightcore (NIGHTCORE TUTORIAL) UPDATED
Speeding up seems to be a little magic making things a little bit more appealing.