^_^ New Nightcore Channel!

Share your own uploads and get free views and feedback!
Forum rules
Before posting, read this first!

You are not allowed to bump your post in this section! Double posts should contain a new release or contribute in another way.

You are not allowed to create multiple threads here, one thread per person!
NightcoreWonders

^_^ New Nightcore Channel!

Post by NightcoreWonders » March 16th, 2017, 7:52 am

Hello everyone. I'm a new nightcore channel just starting out on YouTube. I appreciate anyone who subscribes, watches my videos or gives feedback! Music was always something I loved ever since I was a child and I love making Nightcore. Hence, I created my YT channel! Anyways here's a link to my latest video! :3

Porter Robinson & Madeon - Shelter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Oh7RQBDAk
YT Channel: ღ NightcoreWonderland ღ

rsslayersr

Re: ^_^ New Nightcore Channel!

Post by rsslayersr » March 17th, 2017, 12:31 pm

It does sound a bit distorded at some sections of the song D:
It's a chill song, I don't believe it has the power I'm used to with Nightcore. Not a surprise though, since this is different genre :p
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore

NightcoreWonders

Post by NightcoreWonders » March 17th, 2017, 6:56 pm

rsslayersr wrote:It does sound a bit distorded at some sections of the song D:
It's a chill song, I don't believe it has the power I'm used to with Nightcore. Not a surprise though, since this is different genre :p
Yea haha... I don't know how to fix it though... It just sounds like that when I edit it in Audacity. Does amplifying or compressing it work in any way?

rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » March 17th, 2017, 9:06 pm

I've never actually editted any music. From what I know, as long as you don't overdo it (don't raise it all with 40%)
and you also raise the tempo and pitch (aka Speed) with the same amount and not unevenly, you should be good in that department.
I don't know anything about which settings you should use in audacity, but there are a few thread about it on here.

in hindsight, be glad it doesn't sound like this ;P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPyqLWXcU6Q

May I ask, what made you pick up making your own? ;o
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore

NightcoreWonders

Post by NightcoreWonders » April 6th, 2017, 4:53 pm

rsslayersr wrote:I've never actually editted any music. From what I know, as long as you don't overdo it (don't raise it all with 40%)
and you also raise the tempo and pitch (aka Speed) with the same amount and not unevenly, you should be good in that department.
I don't know anything about which settings you should use in audacity, but there are a few thread about it on here.

in hindsight, be glad it doesn't sound like this ;P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPyqLWXcU6Q

May I ask, what made you pick up making your own? ;o
ahhh sorry for the late reply! xD Well I love music and from the first moment i heard the Nightcore version, I instantly fell in love. Whenever I felt sad, I'd listen to nightcore and I would feel soo much better! Then I thought "hey, if I start my own channel, maybe my videos can make other people feel happier!". I also made nightcore videos because I knew a friend who was sort of depressed and I knew she liked music so I thought my videos can also make her feel happier.