^_^ New Nightcore Channel!

Listen to the best of Nightcore!
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Read This First

If your channel doesn't fit the requirements, post it in User Uploads
NightcoreWonders

^_^ New Nightcore Channel!

Post by NightcoreWonders » March 16th, 2017, 2:52 am

Hello everyone. I'm a new nightcore channel just starting out on YouTube. I appreciate anyone who subscribes, watches my videos or gives feedback! Music was always something I loved ever since I was a child and I love making Nightcore. Hence, I created my YT channel! Anyways here's a link to my latest video! :3

Porter Robinson & Madeon - Shelter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3Oh7RQBDAk
YT Channel: ღ NightcoreWonderland ღ
rsslayersr

Re: ^_^ New Nightcore Channel!

Post by rsslayersr » March 17th, 2017, 7:31 am

It does sound a bit distorded at some sections of the song D:
It's a chill song, I don't believe it has the power I'm used to with Nightcore. Not a surprise though, since this is different genre :p
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore
NightcoreWonders

Post by NightcoreWonders » March 17th, 2017, 1:56 pm

rsslayersr wrote:It does sound a bit distorded at some sections of the song D:
It's a chill song, I don't believe it has the power I'm used to with Nightcore. Not a surprise though, since this is different genre :p
Yea haha... I don't know how to fix it though... It just sounds like that when I edit it in Audacity. Does amplifying or compressing it work in any way?
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » March 17th, 2017, 4:06 pm

I've never actually editted any music. From what I know, as long as you don't overdo it (don't raise it all with 40%)
and you also raise the tempo and pitch (aka Speed) with the same amount and not unevenly, you should be good in that department.
I don't know anything about which settings you should use in audacity, but there are a few thread about it on here.

in hindsight, be glad it doesn't sound like this ;P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPyqLWXcU6Q

May I ask, what made you pick up making your own? ;o
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore
NightcoreWonders

Post by NightcoreWonders » April 6th, 2017, 11:53 am

rsslayersr wrote:I've never actually editted any music. From what I know, as long as you don't overdo it (don't raise it all with 40%)
and you also raise the tempo and pitch (aka Speed) with the same amount and not unevenly, you should be good in that department.
I don't know anything about which settings you should use in audacity, but there are a few thread about it on here.

in hindsight, be glad it doesn't sound like this ;P https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPyqLWXcU6Q

May I ask, what made you pick up making your own? ;o
ahhh sorry for the late reply! xD Well I love music and from the first moment i heard the Nightcore version, I instantly fell in love. Whenever I felt sad, I'd listen to nightcore and I would feel soo much better! Then I thought "hey, if I start my own channel, maybe my videos can make other people feel happier!". I also made nightcore videos because I knew a friend who was sort of depressed and I knew she liked music so I thought my videos can also make her feel happier.