Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Read This First

If your channel doesn't fit the requirements, post it in User Uploads
gagitoNightcore

Re: Youtube channel - gagitoNightcore

Post by gagitoNightcore » December 2nd, 2016, 4:58 pm

HeyItsRey wrote:
gagitoNightcore wrote:How can I download

Just google it, bro. FYI almost everything worthwhile that has been uploaded in the net someday can be downloaded from somewhere. Do ya think we all have paid for After Effects and PS, huh.

Actually, I think it's harder to find some shitty 120 kbps than normal quality. Tho not sure, always searched for lossless sins my teens.

Your second video is alright, i liked the BG. Keep it up, but for christ's sake, go and read the info bout audio quality (what's 320 kbps and lossless, FLAC, that shit). It really is more important to have good audio then a good pic. We're uploading music stuff, y'know.

P.S. Audacity, people say, is okay. Personally i find it rough-looking; I use WavePad. They say, again, that it gives better quality in the end. And also there's a special button for changing speed and pitch simultaneously, which is nice as hell.

P.S.S. iirc there are bastards who'd change the sound right in the video editor. Hell if i know if it's good or bad, but my guess is the latter.
Thank you for your answer and help.
About audio: I already tried to make a song in 320kbps and it sounds much better. I have only one more problem... I dont know which songs too choose, because a lot of songs are nightcored a lot and its hard to find something new and interesting.
About video: Are there any things i need to add? Should I add timer and lyrics?
HeyItsRey

Post by HeyItsRey » December 2nd, 2016, 5:10 pm

Yeah, see, it's much better with better source (KO). Truth be told, you really DID something with your audio back there, it was unnatural even for 128. But don't worry much, it's good since you now know bout that stuff, ha?

Well, you could do the usual: get better. There's no end. Or just ask yourself what do you want. If you just do it to show your friends or being able to listen to ur mix on the phone from tube (yeah, that's a strange one). Or you want to fight for RealNightcore™, or just want to be famous or something, it's all up to you.

For example, if you're not thinking about gaining a lot of subs and/or sticking to the music editing and DJing, there's no real point for you to worry about the song being already nightcored 1000 of times.

Thought it's a pretty long shot, trying become famous and/or earning money with nightcore. Pretty fucking long one, I'd even emphasize.

Oh, yeah. Choose whatever you want. Well, just don't yell about you nightcoring jazz around here, you know, it's elite's lair, only reeeeal nightcore. Just kiddin'... (?)

Anyway, you can just pick songs and try to remix them. If you have any hearing skills, you'd get if nightocore version sound like fucking piece of shit. =)

P.S. I fail to see any real point in adding a timer in a video. It's good to always try to do things in late Steve Jobs' style: keep it simple, clean, yet tasteful and understandable for any kind of folk.
Would be happy if you check out my channel and FB page! =)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCevQAV ... sSivi9qk2g

https://www.facebook.com/ItsReyHey/
gagitoNightcore

Post by gagitoNightcore » December 2nd, 2016, 5:37 pm

Wow HeyItsRey you are so kind ^^.
I actually want to have my own Nightcore channel, just because I like to make nightcore and animations in after effects. My dreams were always to have a youtube channel. Not for making money or anything, but just for hobby. If i dont want to make money, that doesnt mean i dont want to have my number of views high. I want to get views for personal enjoyment. I know that I am bad (im only a begginer) but I will make better soon. I think my next video will be "Switching vocals", but I still need to find a song. Anyways thank you for your help and advices.

P.S. Sorry for bad english, I tried my best.
HeyItsRey

Post by HeyItsRey » December 3rd, 2016, 6:50 am

Sure, pal. Just don't stop, and it'll get good eventually, that's how life works. Beware, tho, you'll have to quite want it to be better.
Godspeed, and here's a quote for ya:

“Remember that guy that gave up? Neither does no one else.”
Would be happy if you check out my channel and FB page! =)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCevQAV ... sSivi9qk2g

https://www.facebook.com/ItsReyHey/