^_^ ~* Billmaster's Nightcore*~ =D ^_^

Listen to the best of Nightcore!
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Read This First

If your channel doesn't fit the requirements, post it in User Uploads
Billmaster

^_^ ~* Billmaster's Nightcore*~ =D ^_^

Post by Billmaster » March 23rd, 2012, 3:24 am

Hey Guys\Girls I have uploaded lot's of Nightcore so check out my page and sub and I will sub you back! I have hundreds of songs saved I made, yet to be uploaded! =O

Here is a Really Really Special "The Legend of Zelda" AMV I just uploaded:

I worked really Hard on it so don't forget to Like, Favorite and Most of all SUBSCRIBE!!! =D ^^

Nightcore September Satellites AMV Shakugan no Shana Inuyasha
Last edited by Billmaster on March 26th, 2012, 3:33 am, edited 3 times in total.
Raver

Re: ^_^ ~* Billmaster's Nightcore*~ =D ^_^

Post by Raver » March 23rd, 2012, 12:50 pm

We feel the rhythm like it is our heartbeat
Billmaster

Post by Billmaster » March 26th, 2012, 2:51 am

Raver wrote:Please, read this threads before posting your uploads here:

http://nightcoreuniverse.net/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1316

http://nightcoreuniverse.net/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=1349
I'm doing my best to follow all the rules here. If I did something wrong let me know. If your saying my nightcore is not nightcore then I'm frankly insulted.
Since when did nightcore get all these extra rules? The broad definition even posted on these forums is that it's a song with raised pitch and speed. Saying "ONLY THESE GENRES CAN BE MADE INTO NIGHTCORE" is limiting the whole genre.
If you guys want to be "Nightcore Nazis" then let me know. Maybe I should start looking for or make a new forum.
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Post by Kirby » March 26th, 2012, 5:58 am

Actually, don't take this the wrong way but his post doesn't really seem "insulting" at all as far as I know. If you think that these are just some rules we're making up then you clearly have neglected reading the first topic he linked to, all we want is to gain more support for the original group who has clearly defined Nightcore as being under those genres.

Since this thread hasn't been locked nor have you been punished (and no I don't think you should be) you should really be taking it as advice to improve your Nightcore rather than an insult, because I'm sure that isn't the intention of anyone here. Please don't think we're trying to make you feel bad about yourself, because we're not.
Billmaster

Post by Billmaster » March 26th, 2012, 6:37 am

Kirby wrote:Actually, don't take this the wrong way but his post doesn't really seem "insulting" at all as far as I know. If you think that these are just some rules we're making up then you clearly have neglected reading the first topic he linked to, all we want is to gain more support for the original group who has clearly defined Nightcore as being under those genres.

Since this thread hasn't been locked nor have you been punished (and no I don't think you should be) you should really be taking it as advice to improve your Nightcore rather than an insult, because I'm sure that isn't the intention of anyone here. Please don't think we're trying to make you feel bad about yourself, because we're not.
Have you watched these two videos?
For me to improve I'm open to positive criticism (in detail) of what's wrong with these two and how to fix them. Is the speed/tempo to high for you? Because from the tutorial I read and work on from here only suggest a certain increase but said "These numbers are mere guidelines; feel free to experiment until you find what sounds best."
Then someone edit it "Don't make it chipmunk"

This random "Original" Example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAftdRoNvS0& sounds like chipmunk to my ears. Infact pretty much all nightcore does.

Thank You and NightcoreFTW!
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Post by Kirby » March 26th, 2012, 6:48 am

Hmm, the pitch does seem to be a bit too high on both of them. Although the main thing we're trying to address here isthat you should try to stay around the genres of eurotrance, vocal trance, dance, and eurodance when deciding wha songs to Nightcore. This is what the original Nightcore group did (and they know what they're doing) and it's true that some types of music sound better and are generally more likeable being sped up than others. A lot of popular Nightcore uploaders (Maikel6311, DJFistonEdit, Svetlana89, etc.) got far by sticking to those genres, and for good reason.
Hope that helps :)
Billmaster

Post by Billmaster » March 26th, 2012, 6:56 am

K Thanks 4 the advice Kirby. *Pictures Kirby Inhaling with the Inhale Sound*. lol
All my "nightcore" I simultaneously increased both speed and pitch (That is what I thought the nightcore proper way) But in future I'll start playing with both individually if that's what it takes. I believe those two fit in said genres. If not what were the original genres of those two songs? (For future reference)
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Post by Kirby » March 26th, 2012, 7:07 am

That's cute ahaha.
I'm REALLY bad with genres so that isn't really something you should ask me about, but both songs sound like some form of house to me.
There's a bunch of examples in this thread if you need help:
http://nightcoreuniverse.net/viewtopic.php?f=86&t=1349
If you're still unsure, you can post your songs in this thread and one of us should be able to help you out:
http://nightcoreuniverse.net/viewtopic.php?p=13396
Good luck and be sure to always keep the original group in mind. ^^
Billmaster

Post by Billmaster » March 26th, 2012, 7:18 am

Kirby wrote:That's cute ahaha.
I'm REALLY bad with genres so that isn't really something you should ask me about, but both songs sound like some form of house to me.
If you're still unsure, you can post your songs in this thread and one of us should be able to help you out:
Maybe it's just me but this comes off as "elitism".
Nightcore (Original) group does not make nightcore anymore. If they did I'm very sure they would have expanded into other genres. In-fact there is much debate if one google's what songs really are from the original nightcore group and who they really are etc.
I believe music "genres" are suffering from over-labeling. There are almost as many genres as songs. (breakcore, corecore, nightstep,dubstep dubstyle) It's getting SILLY!
All music has to evolve. All I'm asking is that the leaders on this board just make a little more slack. I think you guys tightened up because TONS of people jumped on the nightcore boat. Thus, you limit them.

I'm huge into "Horrorcore" and that has grown into many many different styles but all under the roof of horrorcore. Which evolved from "acid rap" Only because that was what Esham called it.

Back in the day Nightcore used to be called "Happy Hardcore"
Raver

Post by Raver » March 26th, 2012, 8:13 am

Billmaster wrote:Nightcore (Original) group does not make nightcore anymore. If they did I'm very sure they would have expanded into other genres. In-fact there is much debate if one google's what songs really are from the original nightcore group and who they really are etc.
They still do and no, they didn't change the style.
We feel the rhythm like it is our heartbeat
Billmaster

Post by Billmaster » March 26th, 2012, 8:19 am

Raver wrote:
Billmaster wrote:Nightcore (Original) group does not make nightcore anymore. If they did I'm very sure they would have expanded into other genres. In-fact there is much debate if one google's what songs really are from the original nightcore group and who they really are etc.
They still do and no, they didn't change the style.
OH SWEET DID NOT KNOW THEY WERE STILL ACTIVE!!!
Do you have a link to their new stuff?
Yakkety

Post by Yakkety » March 26th, 2012, 8:29 am

^^ They're making a comeback, slowly...

http://nightcore.net/
Click the picture for my Youtube Channel ;)
Billmaster

Post by Billmaster » March 26th, 2012, 8:42 am

Original Song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IP1IrWmBkwc
"Italodance"

And I really wonder if that's the real two boys from Alta.
Did they even show up for "It's a HARDCORE Life"?

EDIT:
Also is it not strange that the only new uploads from them are from Maikel6311???
His account was made back in 2010 way after nightcore started appearing. How did he secure these "new songs" from the original group?
Last edited by Billmaster on March 26th, 2012, 9:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Billmaster

Post by Billmaster » March 26th, 2012, 8:53 am

Kirby wrote:That's cute ahaha.
You are not authorised to read this forum
Billmaster

Post by Billmaster » March 26th, 2012, 8:57 am

HMMM I had to re-re-read they did not show up to It's a HARDCORE life because of "booking" issues.
All logic would point to BS!!!
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Post by Kirby » March 26th, 2012, 10:43 am

Billmaster wrote:EDIT:
Also is it not strange that the only new uploads from them are from Maikel6311???
His account was made back in 2010 way after nightcore started appearing. How did he secure these "new songs" from the original group?
Okay .. first of all Maikel6311 is an active member on these forums so don't act like he's some mysterious figure shrouded in darkness, lol.
He gets their new songs from them via e-mail, and they probably come to him because he is very popular. Their official Facebook page is http://facebook.com/nightcore and we know that it's really them because that page was officially authoricated by Facebook. No one is pretending to be anyone here.

And try not to double post please.
Maybe it's just me but this comes off as "elitism".
I was trying to be as nice as possible, so I honestly have no idea how it does, and like I've said several times before it's to honor the original band and none of what you are claiming. And the new policies have already been debated several times before and if you'd search the forum you'd find that you're most likely repeating someone and making me repeat myself.
Maikel631
The Nightcore Source

Post by Maikel631 » March 26th, 2012, 11:21 am

I do find it a little odd that you accused her of "elitism" when she was only trying to help.
As for your all "speculation and doubt" regarding me I don't think I'll say much about that.
I don't really go here anymore. If you wanna talk, catch me on Skype: maikel6311
Billmaster

Post by Billmaster » March 26th, 2012, 11:27 am

"officially authoricated by Facebook"
Sorry but that holds no merit, and I don't see where they posted the stamp of approval. The account is very new compared to nightcore and Maikel could have easily made it.
If they showed up to that event I could believe it. They don't even live in the USA and Norway is a pretty expensive round trip airfair.

Also if they had no other shows HOW IN THE HELL COULD BOOKING BE AN ISSUE?!

But to just believe that someone is getting new songs via e-mail or whatever with no pics etc proof,

It's like how I used to believe Lugi was in Mario 64 and one could get the whole Triforce in OoT.

"Pics or it did not happen"

You might as well just believe everything everyone says on the internet.
Billmaster

Post by Billmaster » March 26th, 2012, 11:27 am

Maikel631 wrote:I do find it a little odd that you accused her of "elitism" when she was only trying to help.
As for your all "speculation and doubt" regarding me I don't think I'll say much about that.
K post a screen shot of the e-mail or whatever they sent you with their songs

Edit: I really doubt you can without photoshop or you just have some poor excuse.
Please please please prove me wrong if you can!
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Post by Kirby » March 26th, 2012, 11:31 am

.. what I meant by "officially authoricated" was that they contacted Facebook to get the community page about Nightcore merged into their new fan page, and Facebook, after confirming their identity, did so.
If you think the page is created by Maikel then I take HUGE offense to that. Maikel doesn't have any relationship to them besides that they contact him so he can upload their songs for them.
Billmaster

Post by Billmaster » March 26th, 2012, 11:32 am

Kirby wrote:.. what I meant by "officially authoricated" was that they contacted Facebook to get the community page about Nightcore merged into their new fan page, and Facebook, after confirming their identity, did so.
If you think the page is created by Maikel then I take HUGE offense to that. Maikel doesn't have any relationship to them besides that they contact him so he can upload their songs for them.
Then he can pull up the message how they contacted him etc.
How can facebook REALLY confirm anyone's identy?!
I can make as many facebook pages as I want.
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Post by Kirby » March 26th, 2012, 11:33 am

Billmaster wrote:Edit: I really doubt you can without photoshop or you just have some poor excuse.
Please please please prove me wrong if you can!
You are being extremely rude right now.
Topic locked and possibly banned.