EQ With Nightcore

For Nightcore discussion in general.
d4v3xx

EQ With Nightcore

Post by d4v3xx » July 9th, 2023, 12:38 pm

I love Nightcore songs and listen to them in the gym and always wanted to create my own and maybe start a YouTube Channel to upload them, but I'm lazy.

So I figured the best solution is to write a script that takes a youtube link, downloads the song to my computer, convert it to .wav, applies these settings:
Increase Speed by 20%
Increase pitch for 18.92% - 3 Semitones
Save a file in the Output folder and deletes downloaded one.

I quite like the result this achieves but I'm thinking about using EQ to alter the song further but don't know how. So I thought who better to ask than other people in the community that probably know better than me?

I found this example from other people here
400hz : 7
1khz : 5
2.5khz : 0
6.3khz : 2
16khz : 4

Can I want more opinions?
Zurd

Re: EQ With Nightcore

Post by Zurd » July 9th, 2023, 2:19 pm

Never tried using EQ to alter a song, don't think anybody here ever used that. It's interesting. I just use the Speed & Pitch settings in WavePad, for some unknown reason, Audacity never gave me good quality audio, might have changed today, last time I tried was many many years ago.

Someone about a year ago or so made a post with a tool, you just upload an mp3 and it will convert it into Nightcore, tools have been made before that does the work. Personally, I prefer to do it manually, change the Pitch & Speed, listen to it and tweak it if necessary, all songs are different.