Looking for a song

For Nightcore discussion in general.
reinom

Looking for a song

Post by reinom » May 9th, 2023, 10:46 am

HI,
I am looking for a song i heard in a rock nightcore playlist.
The chorus of the song goes something like "if you feel like you're alone ... hold my hand i won't ever, never let you go"
The singer (male) holds the "go" for a few seconds in the end and adds another ooooh
I remember trying to look for the lyrics back then but not finding any.

I heard the playlist between 2017 and 2018 but i can't tell when the video was released on youtube
The first two songs in the playlist were Get out alive - Three days grace and Make a move - Icon for hire.
Not 100% sure > There also were Beartooth - The Lines and a rock cover of Endgame - Taylor Swift that i can't find on youtube

I'll try humming the chorus when i get back home
Zurd

Re: Looking for a song

Post by Zurd » May 9th, 2023, 11:10 pm

Rock nightcore playlist? Not the best forum for this here since we follow the original Nightcore group which is all about dance, hands up, eurodance but nothing about rock. Tons of discussion about this in the forum. Enough was said.

Search the lyrics on google, it's probably a well known rock song, if you find the original song, you can easily make it faster by yourself and enjoy it :)
egohicsum

Re: Looking for a song

Post by egohicsum » June 19th, 2023, 9:24 pm

I've searched for the lyrics online and what i found was a song called I won't let you go by James Morrison from 2011. I don't know if thats the right one especially because it doesn't sound like rock, but here is a link to a nightcore version of that song on YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYiloRAnDKo
Hello, im Egohicsum!