Nightcore article

For Nightcore discussion in general.
sarahdevinkaufman

Nightcore article

Post by sarahdevinkaufman » April 3rd, 2023, 8:16 pm

Hello, there! I'm a reporter with NBC News, and I'm writing a piece about nightcore's origins and how it has transformed into an internationally popular genre catalyzed by TikTok. I am looking to speak to people who are nightcore producers or enthusiasts and have been since back in the mid 2000's. If you're interested, feel free to email me at sarah.kaufman@nbcuni.com or respond to this thread. My deadline is within the week. Thanks so much!
Zurd

Re: Nightcore article

Post by Zurd » April 4th, 2023, 11:10 am

Hi, I'm the one in charge of this forum, maintaning di.fm/nightcore and have been doing a few songs for the past 10 years, you can search Zurd33 on youtube, I have a playlist of nightcore songs. Feel free to ask questions here or in PM.
HKO2006

Re: Nightcore article

Post by HKO2006 » April 4th, 2023, 11:32 am

Hi, I am an enthusiast since back in 2013, also I uploaded some songs on youtube. My discord is HKO2006#8317 and there is a public discord server where you can find more nightcore enjoyers https://discord.gg/s8uyUajBfc
Welcome to Nightcore Universe! Enjoy your stay as much as you enjoy the original Nightcore songs!
Useful threads/links
What is Nightcore 101
Nightcore Channel Database
Nightcore Know Your Meme
How to make Nightcore (NIGHTCORE TUTORIAL) UPDATED
Speeding up seems to be a little magic making things a little bit more appealing.