RARE 2007-2008 Nightcore MIX SEARCH

For Nightcore discussion in general.
MIXL2

RARE 2007-2008 Nightcore MIX SEARCH

Post by MIXL2 » February 4th, 2022, 9:00 pm

Alright so.

I have been searching for this since at least 2009.. dumb me never thought of looking for a nightcore forum which ofc exists lol

All of these tunes where originally posted to the MoonCross10 channel late 2008

Are any of you aware of a mix or a series of mixes from this time period with the following snippets:

Now I recently (today) found out that the third track linked is a nightcore of https://youtu.be/S4FJVydkU18 . The original track came out 2007 so we can pin down this mix as coming out between apr 2007 and sep 2008.

It's a pretty rare sound for its time and you can clearly hear that these tracks are mixed in with others..

Would love it if anyone has an id for the 4th vid as well.. have been unable to find it for years. (edit: I found it! read below..)

Now I see this forum isn't as active as it used to be but hope someone recognizes something!

Regards from WATMM.

Big love.

MIXL2.
Last edited by MIXL2 on February 6th, 2022, 6:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.
MIXL2

Re: RARE 2007-2008 Nightcore mix SEARCH

Post by MIXL2 » February 4th, 2022, 9:55 pm

I'm so happy right now, I found the track in the 4th vid

reason I'm finding these now is I never thought of slowing them down by more than 10% until today
Zurd

Post by Zurd » February 6th, 2022, 1:22 pm

Hi, none of them sounds familiar to me unfortunately. Like you say, if they were nightcore, just slow them down by about 10% and try Shazam. Else you can search for the lyrics on the internet, I've had great results in the past by doing it.

Actually, if you go in the description of the youtube video, it says the song. Also take time to read the comment. For example with your 2nd videos:
Paffendorf - Lalala Girl (Real Booty Babes Short Remix)
Second track is DJ Carpi - Listen (ClubZone Remix)
MIXL2

Post by MIXL2 » February 6th, 2022, 5:53 pm

Zurd wrote: February 6th, 2022, 1:22 pm Hi, none of them sounds familiar to me unfortunately. Like you say, if they were nightcore, just slow them down by about 10% and try Shazam. Else you can search for the lyrics on the internet, I've had great results in the past by doing it.

Actually, if you go in the description of the youtube video, it says the song. Also take time to read the comment. For example with your 2nd videos:
Paffendorf - Lalala Girl (Real Booty Babes Short Remix)
Second track is DJ Carpi - Listen (ClubZone Remix)
Comments are all me :D (1st vid and account on the comments are both my accounts) I found the tracks as I mentioned on the second post.. still very curious about what mix these could come from since you can clearly hear the tracks mixed in with others