back

For Nightcore discussion in general.
OsiumMaster

back

Post by OsiumMaster » March 11th, 2011, 9:43 pm

hey guy, im back. maybe for anyone who can remember me, i got banned bout half a year ago for reasons yet by me to be understood.
Aside from that, I was bored and decided to rejoin the forums and they unbanned me.

Used to be pretty lively around here, though i can see that has sure changed.(amount of posts that happen arent that frequent and not many people on the chats eh?).
For some really strange reason I think its because of the background, its all so dark and stuff :S what happened to the chatango box btw?.... well nvm that. maybe the first impressions i'm having are just kind of mislead cuz its 3:43 here:P
guess ima go sleep. hope theres people on the chatbox soon :)
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Re: back

Post by Kirby » March 11th, 2011, 10:53 pm

I'm rather disappointed that you are 'yet to understand' the reasons why you were banned. You were only unbanned because you gave off the impression you would behave.

Other than that, your impressions are correct. To be completely honest, the forums really dull right now, nevertheless at any point of the day. None of the staff members + a large amount of the community are occupied with school and other duties. New members have been relatively scarce mainly since Maikel's channel got suspended.

Activity will probably improve by the summer, and there's absolutely no plans on closing the forums so things are well on that part.

The forum was reskinned a while back and with it came a new chatbox. It has notifications of new topics/posts and integrates with the user system which are a plus above Chatango. I can bring the old white theme back, but I left it disabled since no one really told me they still wanted it.

Welcome back to the forums.
Black Cat
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Re: back

Post by Black Cat » March 12th, 2011, 6:49 am

I remember your name but not who you were. Good to have you back though.

@Kirby - So if I try the old theme, will it break my Nightcoreunivese.net for me like it did last time?
Kittens!