Hi everyone!

For Nightcore discussion in general.
Antonio94

Hi everyone!

Post by Antonio94 » June 7th, 2017, 4:37 am

Hi everyone! I'm Antonio and it is quite surprise for me to find a whole Nightcore community like this (or it's probably just because I don't try to look for it). I've listened to Nightcore about 3 years ago and it quite changes my life. The first time I've heard about Nightcore is from Youtube, Nightcore Reality channel afterwards I was so into it. I mostly listen to Nightcore Reality channel so I doubt that I've updated my information about other Nightcore artists, and so I'm looking forward to learn from you guys.
rsslayersr

Re: Hi everyone!

Post by rsslayersr » June 7th, 2017, 8:35 am

HI Antonio, you've found this old old forum from a time when NightcoreReality didn't even exist :o
The website went through an update, so the layout is now all basic, clean, crisp and blue.

If you have any love for Happy Hardcore, Hard Trance or Nightcore that sounds like that, this is probably the place for you.
We could recommend a few channels for you to look at if you're interested, you never know what you find in the more underground Nightcore movement.
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore
Antonio94

Post by Antonio94 » June 19th, 2017, 6:46 am

rsslayersr wrote: June 7th, 2017, 8:35 am HI Antonio, you've found this old old forum from a time when NightcoreReality didn't even exist :o
The website went through an update, so the layout is now all basic, clean, crisp and blue.

If you have any love for Happy Hardcore, Hard Trance or Nightcore that sounds like that, this is probably the place for you.
We could recommend a few channels for you to look at if you're interested, you never know what you find in the more underground Nightcore movement.
Now that's quite surprising for me XD.
Anyway, thanks for your recommendation before hand. For now I mostly listen from Nightcore Reality channel on Youtube so I still don't much about other channels so more variety should be nice.
I mostly listen to harmonic and melodic songs... like Let her go or All of me. But in cases like I'm working or playing, I may change to Nightstep or Rock or Electronic/Dance.
MSD_001

Post by MSD_001 » September 9th, 2017, 3:00 pm

Hi i'm just trying to make friends.
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » September 29th, 2017, 8:04 am

Holy shit OP just changes into a bot :^)
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore