Do you upload songs which have already been uploaded?

For Nightcore discussion in general.
Nightcore4eva

Do you upload songs which have already been uploaded?

Post by Nightcore4eva » December 6th, 2015, 3:00 am

I have found some songs which haven't been nightcored, which is EXTREMELY rare. Yet I don't want to be, for example, the trillionth person to upload "God is a girl" (which I will certainly never do). I was wondering if there is anyone out there who uploads songs which have already been done from time to time?
Zurd

Re: Do you upload songs which have already been uploaded?

Post by Zurd » December 6th, 2015, 3:16 am

Sometimes. For example, if the original has bad audio quality or if an uploader has a 1 hour mix but I'd like just a single song. Else I see no point in uploading something that is already there.
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » December 6th, 2015, 11:06 pm

If there is no popular or recent video available, then yes, I'll upload it again. The whole point of running a NC channel is, to me, to spread awesome tracks to as many people as possible, and that has to outweigh the douchiness of repeating what someone else has already done.

Songs like God Is A Girl have already been seen by everyone and have videos in great quality, so reuploading those songs accomplishes nothing.
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » January 14th, 2016, 10:51 am

Whenever I find a song that I want to see reuploaded, I check up on how many views it has gathered, how many times it has been reuploaded before, how recently the song has been uploaded and how active the Nightcore Channel is.

When I'm conflicted enough, I mostly save the song for a future compilation or something similar.
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore