Audiosurf Competition

For Nightcore discussion in general.
Tranceformer

Audiosurf Competition

Post by Tranceformer » February 21st, 2015, 10:35 am

Yo Ho!
I'm planning to make some Audiopsurf competitions next time (February One Test with rules and so on and then Every month one).
But I Need Tracks which I can use for that (Free Hands Up, Trance, Hardcore and so On I'll search for my own). For that I want to ask you two things:

1. Can I use some Tracks from your channels for that (That competition would be a good promotion, but I have to advise people to download your nightcores with a Youtube-Downloader (Online)).
Like this one: http://www.share-tube.eu/
Or I have to publish a link where they can download the track.
An other solution (and the best) would be to link to your video where you offer a download link.

2. The second Thing is I actually don't know what should be the prize for the winners. I thought about a Nightcore track where the winners (3 are there, one of each class: casual, pro, elite) define which tracks I have to do. But then I thought Only one is a bit less so let's think about it again. I came to this solve we two (me and the Nightcore-Channel where I took the competion track) make one mix.

So everyone of us have to make 3 Nightcore tracks and one of us makes a mix or compilation of it.
I thought also of a point-system to make a winner of the Year for each class and these winners get then one Year Free "DI- Premium" but I think it wouldn't be possible to give them this. :|

I'll upload a Video on my channel where I explain the rules for taking part on this competiion and the rules for slescting their tracks they want to get Nightcored. :3

If you wanna participate comment dow there with your channel link.
If you have some suggestions what I can do as prize too, you know what you have to do right? :D
And please please tell me what can I do for the winner of the year. ;D

I hope that wasn't too much information for you. ^^
Last edited by Tranceformer on March 2nd, 2015, 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tranceformer

Re: Audiosurf Competition

Post by Tranceformer » March 2nd, 2015, 11:40 am

LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Re: Audiosurf Competition

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » March 2nd, 2015, 1:24 pm

no audiosurf sux
sorry quotes from me are illegal in other people's signatures sry
Jumpcore thats what the bass is for.