Nightcore Vs. Nightcore (Idea)

For Nightcore discussion in general.
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Nightcore Vs. Nightcore (Idea)

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » February 13th, 2015, 10:01 am

I'm thinking about a contest between the popular nightcore channles versus the unpopulatr one. It is a ctually a good idea to bring up more views and subscribers for the popular and tfhe unpopular channels. IF you have any ideas of how this contest will go please post on this thread
sorry quotes from me are illegal in other people's signatures sry
Jumpcore thats what the bass is for.
JumpBoy

Re: Nightcore Vs. Nightcore (Idea)

Post by JumpBoy » February 13th, 2015, 1:41 pm

Hmm thats not a bad idea only problem I can see with this is that the popular one may get more likes from his fans/subbas just cause of fanboyisem also it gotta be uploaded to a big channel for example maikels or something just for both sides to get exposure or mayve have the mods of this forum open a youtube channel names "NightcoreUniverse" and have the content uploaded there or whatever
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » February 13th, 2015, 2:13 pm

JumpBoy wrote:Hmm thats not a bad idea only problem I can see with this is that the popular one may get more likes from his fans/subbas just cause of fanboyisem also it gotta be uploaded to a big channel for example maikels or something just for both sides to get exposure or mayve have the mods of this forum open a youtube channel names "NightcoreUniverse" and have the content uploaded there or whatever
This is very true.

For example, imagine a 100 subs Hardcore channel versus a 10000 subs Trance channel. The people who are subscribed to the former are guaranteed to like Hardcore, but not guaranteed to like Trance, and vice versa for the latter channel. Even if they make an anonymous mix together, not revealing who they are, the latter will probably still win because the majority of the audience will be primarily Trance lovers.

A dedicated NU YouTube channel is a good idea for hosting joint projects like this, though it will be hard to get some subs onto it so we can start getting some actual voting numbers.
JumpBoy

Post by JumpBoy » February 13th, 2015, 2:17 pm

This is very true.

For example, imagine a 100 subs Hardcore channel versus a 10000 subs Trance channel. The people who are subscribed to the former are guaranteed to like Hardcore, but not guaranteed to like Trance, and vice versa for the latter channel. Even if they make an anonymous mix together, not revealing who they are, the latter will probably still win because the majority of the audience will be primarily Trance lovers.[/quote]

in that case every round should foucus on 1 genre say first round should be hands up second round sould be trance or something
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » February 13th, 2015, 8:44 pm

Not a problem i think that the video should be uploaded to its own channel and then in the video there will be an annotation to a link to the other person's channel so they can watch it.
epicolizard

Post by epicolizard » February 13th, 2015, 9:29 pm

I would love to be apart of this
The one and only Epicolizard!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8TLSqqegu8
Vitacx97

Post by Vitacx97 » February 14th, 2015, 6:15 am

I don't think this is going to work very well because of the points already made above.

I am curious to see how this goes, so I wish you luck. Count me out though, as I'm struggling to find new content as is.
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » February 14th, 2015, 10:41 am

I got an Idea for the scoring system:
number of subs : number of likes = score on the video
or
number of views (till a certain date) : number of likes = score

number of likes = likes - dislikes (+ positive or - negative comments)

The thing with the comments is optional.
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » February 14th, 2015, 12:17 pm

the song finding would be easier if we can do weekly artist upload like one week you have to find an unuploded song by Dj Hixxy then the Next groove coverage. SO on so forth. Me here I have over 70 un nightvcored songs.
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » February 14th, 2015, 12:22 pm

For voting would be easier if we have zurd here code us a up a voting site for the meantime. Also, The nightcore universe channel is a good thing to have we can put annotations on the video linking to the uploader's channel.
JumpBoy

Post by JumpBoy » February 14th, 2015, 1:56 pm

im still kinda scratching my head on how exacly the voting will go on like what makes another nightcore better then the other
epicolizard

Post by epicolizard » February 14th, 2015, 1:57 pm

LonelyLittleAngel wrote:For voting would be easier if we have zurd here code us a up a voting site for the meantime. Also, The nightcore universe channel is a good thing to have we can put annotations on the video linking to the uploader's channel.
Sounds good ^_^
The one and only Epicolizard!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8TLSqqegu8
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » February 14th, 2015, 3:19 pm

JumpBoy wrote:im still kinda scratching my head on how exacly the voting will go on like what makes another nightcore better then the other
Nightcore vs Nightcore = Popular versus unpopular channels is what im here to say. This event will help the unpopular users gain more attention by using the popular channels entry of the week and there will be a link to the unpopular entry. The most popular song wins out of the both.
voting will work by the amount of views each entry gains from that 2 week period. 2 weeks because it will give time to receive as much views as possible. Thinking about starting this in may and end it in September.
superMLZ

Post by superMLZ » February 15th, 2015, 8:04 am

LonelyLittleAngel wrote:
JumpBoy wrote:im still kinda scratching my head on how exacly the voting will go on like what makes another nightcore better then the other
Nightcore vs Nightcore = Popular versus unpopular channels is what im here to say. This event will help the unpopular users gain more attention by using the popular channels entry of the week and there will be a link to the unpopular entry. The most popular song wins out of the both.
voting will work by the amount of views each entry gains from that 2 week period. 2 weeks because it will give time to receive as much views as possible. Thinking about starting this in may and end it in September.
I like this iniciative, hope you guys do it well ^^
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1XJB ... etmEw70M_A

NightcoreLife, Its a good life ;D´

JumpBoy

Post by JumpBoy » February 15th, 2015, 8:24 am

superMLZ wrote:
LonelyLittleAngel wrote:
I like this iniciative, hope you guys do it well ^^
me too but the problem is deciding what makes one nightcore better then the other ?
but well will let the voters vote for the reason :D
W0und

Post by W0und » February 16th, 2015, 5:11 pm

Well isnt it obvious for people to decide which nightcore is better, tho the nightcorer with more subs will have more votes for sure. But I am totally up for this idea, and if something new comes up I am in! :)
I dont hate fake nightcorers, I just dislike them.
JumpBoy

Post by JumpBoy » February 16th, 2015, 5:49 pm

W0und wrote:
Well isnt it obvious for people to decide which nightcore is better, tho the nightcorer with more subs will have more votes for sure. But I am totally up for this idea, and if something new comes up I am in! :)
im afraid this will be more a popularity contest more then about the music for example if you went up against maikel im sure he will win there is a slim chance that you will but whatever we are not doing this for views (who am i kidding :D)
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » February 17th, 2015, 9:05 am

Its actually a conntest for the unpopular channel to get more views and subscribers. I'm doing a favor for the unpopular channels with this event. Voting will be only through views at the end of the two week period there will be a winner. By the end of the entire contest the person with the most views online wins. Period.
W0und

Post by W0und » February 17th, 2015, 9:23 am

LonelyLittleAngel wrote:Its actually a conntest for the unpopular channel to get more views and subscribers. I'm doing a favor for the unpopular channels with this event. Voting will be only through views at the end of the two week period there will be a winner. By the end of the entire contest the person with the most views online wins. Period.
Hm a bit unusual, but ok...
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » February 17th, 2015, 9:25 am

Reason?
W0und

Post by W0und » February 17th, 2015, 9:57 am

Its obvious that the youtube channel which has more subs than the other one will have more views... but ye this is all about promoting new channels and stuff :)
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » February 17th, 2015, 11:23 am

exactly.