Making nightcore even better?

For Nightcore discussion in general.
Kylor

Re: Making nightcore even better?

Post by Kylor » October 18th, 2014, 10:30 pm

[quote="rsslayersr"]
But if you're only doing it for the views, I think most people on here would look down on you. If it's all a popularity contest for you, then you wouldn't be able to get those views from here, sorry.
quote]

no no, I was simply using that example because that is how most people on youtube thing, I like a lot of views, but I would much rather label my video correctly, thank you.
Kylor

Post by Kylor » October 18th, 2014, 10:32 pm

1- my quote broke... lol darn...

2- actual remixes sound fun, but I have never really been big into the music industry, and my changes are usually small enough to be overlooked, I do appreciate the advice, and I will think about that, but for now I will focus on what to do to make my form of night[something] into something that won't be confused with nightcore, I appreciate all your help.
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » October 18th, 2014, 10:35 pm

What emile says though, is that those edits you make are significant enough to be looked at.
I think you would get a bit more recognition if you made clear you did more than only post a speed edit.
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » October 18th, 2014, 10:42 pm

You might even put people off by naming them Night-whatever, as that would imply that it's a simple speed up of something, which obviously isn't what they're going to get when they watch the video.
Kylor

Post by Kylor » October 18th, 2014, 10:43 pm

You guys have been really helpful here, thanks as I said, I plan to try and find others who do what I do and come up with a name that can be searched, I want to, again, thank you for your help and advice. ^.^ and I am sorry for any inconvenience I have caused on this wonderful site.
Kylor

Post by Kylor » October 18th, 2014, 10:44 pm

emilemil1 wrote:You might even put people off by naming them Night-whatever, as that would imply that it's a simple speed up of something, which obviously isn't what they're going to get when they watch the video.
I was thinking something that would go along the lines of [insert] core, perhaps darkcore? seeing as most of the songs I edit are rock/emo? idk what emo music is so I can't say that XD gotta love living in the south.
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » October 18th, 2014, 10:51 pm

http://nightcoreuniverse.net/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=4837

I'll leave this here in the meantime.
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » October 19th, 2014, 3:24 am

Make something new out of nightcore? The only thing you could do new is invent a new sub genre for Techno/Dance/Trance which fits and speed it up because speeding up a eurotrance/eurodance song is nightcore and there is not much to change. If you really want to remix something then make a huge difference otherwise it will get confused with nightcore. As slayer and emil said come up with a new name. And if you translated your good idea into action you could make a breakthrough. But it depends on how professionally you do it.

If you ask my personal opinion about the future of nightcore I can only say there should be more artists who create nightcore music. With the possibilties that you have as a producer you can do alot. Thats why I planned to become a producer since there are almost no artists who produce eurotrance/eurodance anymore. And nightcore is also important in this case.
Kylor

Post by Kylor » October 19th, 2014, 6:29 pm

I want to thank you all again and tell you that I have made a new forum that I would hope you might check out, another member of this site and I decided to call our new genre Darkcore and describe it as the "Open Canvas" version of nightcore (we added a much more professional description, of course)

darkcore.freeforums.org
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » October 19th, 2014, 9:48 pm

*request to lock this thread.*
sorry quotes from me are illegal in other people's signatures sry
Jumpcore thats what the bass is for.
3nvade

Post by 3nvade » November 17th, 2014, 7:12 pm