A Nightcore Generator?

For Nightcore discussion in general.
NightcoredMusic

A Nightcore Generator?

Post by NightcoredMusic » September 13th, 2010, 11:57 am

For people who are lazy and want quick nightcore of any song, they can use a nightcore generator.
It could work like this:
You put a number from -20 to 50 to make it faster or slower.
You put a number from -50 to 60 to make the pitch higher or lower.

Then you click a "Done" button and you get the mp3 :)

There is just one problem. I have no idea how to make anything like this.
Thats why im telling all of you.
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Re: A Nightcore Generator?

Post by Kirby » September 21st, 2010, 7:20 pm

While it is a decent idea I'm really not sure how this would be possible online without Flash. In my knowledge there aren't any functions in web programming that allow the editing of music files (could be wrong); some one could make a nonline program for it but I'm not that one.
If this were done, however, it could be used as a figure to attract people to the forums if it were made exclusively for NU.net.
NightcoredMusic

Re: A Nightcore Generator?

Post by NightcoredMusic » September 21st, 2010, 7:40 pm

Pikachu Kirby wrote:While it is a decent idea I'm really not sure how this would be possible online without Flash. In my knowledge there aren't any functions in web programming that allow the editing of music files (could be wrong); some one could make a nonline program for it but I'm not that one.
If this were done, however, it could be used as a figure to attract people to the forums if it were made exclusively for NU.net.
It doesn't need to be online. and if someone on this forum makes it, they could put download link on this forum and for anyone to get download link they will come here.