Question about speed edits

For Nightcore discussion in general.
Orange Juice Jones

Question about speed edits

Post by Orange Juice Jones » May 14th, 2013, 2:43 pm

So, I've been browsing around the forums and I keep seeing that whenever post sped up rock or hip hop here, it gets deleted. I read the rules and regulations, and am aware that posting that stuff is against the rules.

But why is it against the rules? Why do we want sped up hip hop off the site so bad?

Is it harmful to the users?

Do those hip hop speed edits have dangerous poisonous gas that can spread quickly?

Do those hip hop speed edits have hidden bullets that can kill people?

I'm asking all this because hip hop is my favorite type of music.
XxEvilLizardxX
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Re: Question about speed edits

Post by XxEvilLizardxX » May 14th, 2013, 2:47 pm

HOLY F*CK! (Excuse my language)
Just give up! This forum was made to preserve the idea of the original Nightcore group. Why can't you respect that. Only Trance/Techno songs with vocals should be Nightcored. If you give a tempo and pitch increase to any other genre, then it's a speed edit. If you don't like it please just stop irritating the Mods. Please.

Sorry if I'm wrong, but I suspect you're a guy who keeps coming back to annoy Kestrel0907
DDJVector

Post by DDJVector » May 14th, 2013, 2:56 pm

XxEvilLizardxX wrote:HOLY F*CK! (Excuse my language)
Just give up! This forum was made to preserve the idea of the original Nightcore group. Why can't you respect that. Only Trance/Techno songs with vocals should be Nightcored. If you give a tempo and pitch increase to any other genre, then it's a speed edit. If you don't like it please just stop irritating the Mods. Please.
And dance songs ;)
Orange Juice Jones wrote: But why is it against the rules?
Seriously Orange Juice Jones, you can go speed up your hip hop songs all you want, but please respect these forums & rules and stop this. Are you trying to be some sort of freedom fighter so that your hip hop songs can be called nightcore and you can post them here all you want?

Jones please ❤
TheNekoUmi

Post by TheNekoUmi » May 14th, 2013, 2:58 pm

Yeah if you don't know, Nightcore is not intended for hip hop and... really it sound horrible anyways
ÜHappy RAINBOW Is HappyÜ
TechnoFurriesUnite
≧^◡^≦
Orange Juice Jones

Post by Orange Juice Jones » May 14th, 2013, 3:05 pm

DDJVector wrote:
XxEvilLizardxX wrote:HOLY F*CK! (Excuse my language)
And dance songs ;)
Orange Juice Jones wrote: But why is it against the rules?
Seriously Orange Juice Jones, you can go speed up your hip hop songs all you want, but please respect these forums & rules and stop this. Are you trying to be some sort of freedom fighter so that your hip hop songs can be called nightcore and you can post them here all you want?

Jones please ❤
Look guys, I was just curious, that's all. I'm new here, and I don't like it when people are already talking to be in an accusing tone. Can't a guy be curious?
DDJVector

Post by DDJVector » May 14th, 2013, 3:15 pm

Orange Juice Jones wrote: Look guys, I was just curious, that's all. I'm new here, and I don't like it when people are already talking to be in an accusing tone. Can't a guy be curious?
Yeah a guy can be curious but what (and how) you were asking your questions was disrespectul towards the site and it's rules, Jones ♘
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » May 14th, 2013, 3:24 pm

If you were indeed curious you could have searched through the old threads and at least read the rules rather than creating another topic like a broken record to ask for attention.
Orange Juice Jones

Post by Orange Juice Jones » May 14th, 2013, 3:34 pm

Kestrel0907 wrote:If you were indeed curious you could have searched through the old threads and at least read the rules rather than creating another topic like a broken record to ask for attention.
All right, thanks for the information. I think you should lock this before it gets too out of control.