from the middle of nowhere

For Nightcore discussion in general.
Durzo

from the middle of nowhere

Post by Durzo » April 16th, 2012, 3:55 am

Hello,
I'm glad to find a forum for this amazing type of music. I first stumbled onto Nightcore about 4 months ago on youtube. I have always been a techon, trance fan. My first song was by Maikel631 then I come here and find out I got lucky to hear him first to set me on the right track. I work rotating shifts so Nightcore always gets me through especially when it's a blizzard and I'm stuck outside working. One question for the moderators; I have listened to TheDJNIghtcore alot and lanta111 I think they are called. Just want to be sure these are good uploaders? So I can pass it on.
P.S. I just enjoy the music no desire to make it so it's great to listen to the ones who can thank you.
you gotta jump jump...
Yakkety

Re: from the middle of nowhere

Post by Yakkety » April 16th, 2012, 4:41 am

Hi, welcome to NU.net,enjoy your stay here ;)

I'm not a moderator, but I can sure as hell answer your question...

TheDJNightcore : HE only has 8 Nightcore's on his channel, one of them is Trip 2 Wonderland, which has already been Nightcored by Nightcore II, but, TheDJNightcore Nightcore'd a remix of the original song...

I'd say his Nightcore's are aight...

Lanta111 : He has a lot of Nightcore's, and I see he goes under the alias of Nightcore III, this is one of his songs :

Listened to some other songs of his, and he is a good Nightcore uploader as well...

Now, let me tell you what is NOT real Nightcore...

And why is this NOT real Nightcore? Because it is a metal/rock song, sped up, Nightcore only works for Trance/dance/techno/house/happy hardcore songs, and not for any other genre's, even though the artist of this song (Shrimpstylez) has a lot of support and subscribers, he is not a real Nightcore artist, and all his followers are ignorant and dont want to be reasoned with the fact what is and what isnt real Nightcore, so do avoid any discussions with any of these ''fake Nightcore'' listeners, I tried to reason with them, alas, I failed...

If you want even more Nightcore, take a look around in our community, nearly half of our members are actually Nightcore artists, I am too...
Click the picture for my Youtube Channel ;)
Durzo

Post by Durzo » April 16th, 2012, 4:54 am

Awesome thank you for the heads up. I've been searching around here all night. on a nightshift but not really working haha. I have definately noticed a huuuuge difference in people's interpretation of NIghtcore. I'm glad to find a place where you can get fact from fiction. I look forward to chatting with everyone and discorvering new true to the word Nightcore to listen to. Thank you again
you gotta jump jump...
Moonightcore

Post by Moonightcore » April 16th, 2012, 11:23 am

welcome to NU! ;D
appler
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by appler » April 16th, 2012, 2:14 pm

Welcome to nightcore universe, Enjoy your stay and use the chat box :)

Also please read the rules and regulations located in my signature under this message.

Have fun and be good,
Appler

@Yakkety, thanks for going through those (i was asleep lol)
Please read the Rules! and Regulations!
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » April 16th, 2012, 5:03 pm

Welcome! :p
Raver

Post by Raver » April 16th, 2012, 6:14 pm

Yakkety wrote:TheDJNightcore : HE only has 8 Nightcore's on his channel, one of them is Trip 2 Wonderland, which has already been Nightcored by Nightcore II, but, TheDJNightcore Nightcore'd a remix of the original song...

I'd say his Nightcore's are aight...
The original band Nightcore'd Trip 2 Wonderland, not Nightcore II, but it wasn't the original one, it was a remix. Also no, he is not a good uploader, since he is NOT a uploader anymore, and he has some real bad videos (bad quality, didn't increase pitch and tempo simultaneously, always the same picture, etc).

Example:

About Lanta, I didn't listened all his songs, but the songs I remember now, the most part are ok, however, some acts he does/did are very disrespectful in my opinion, like this:

This is a S3RL song, and wasn't modified, just tagged as Nightcore III.

Yakkety wrote:Now, let me tell you what is NOT real Nightcore...

And why is this NOT real Nightcore? Because it is a metal/rock song, sped up, Nightcore only works for Trance/dance/techno/house/happy hardcore songs, and not for any other genre's, even though the artist of this song (Shrimpstylez) has a lot of support and subscribers, he is not a real Nightcore artist, and all his followers are ignorant and dont want to be reasoned with the fact what is and what isnt real Nightcore, so do avoid any discussions with any of these ''fake Nightcore'' listeners, I tried to reason with them, alas, I failed...
Indeed.

However, if you like it, keep listening. No one here will prohibit you from listen these songs/uploaders, since you keep in mind that some songs tagged as Nightcore on YouTube are NOT real Nightcore.

Oh, and if you desagree or think I'm wrong about something, feel free to reply me.
We feel the rhythm like it is our heartbeat
Durzo

Post by Durzo » April 16th, 2012, 6:29 pm

Hey raver thanks. I just want to be sure when people ask me what I'm listening to I can give them an answer that is correct. I've been enjoying this music alot and only want to spread what is right. Already liking this place a bunch learning more all the time!
you gotta jump jump...