Hi I'm KittyCafe

For Nightcore discussion in general.
KittyCafe

Hi I'm KittyCafe

Post by KittyCafe » April 11th, 2015, 4:57 am

Hi everyone (and sorry about my bad english).

I just get courage and time to make my first nightcore-stylish music pieces, not the purest nightcore but anyway.
Really don't know what to say, watch them from my Youtube channel and comment what you think.
Btw, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkeGVJ ... bWKCn7FKlA
HKO2006

Re: Hi I'm KittyCafe

Post by HKO2006 » April 11th, 2015, 9:03 am

Never heard of Studio Killers - Jenny, thought it would be another generic House or something. Turnout I like it and keep replaying it.

reminds me of Forever And A Day and This Is My Life, for not having rumbling kicks.

Back to the song, the song quality can be improved. How do you edit the songs?
Welcome to Nightcore Universe! Enjoy your stay as much as you enjoy the original Nightcore songs!
Useful threads/links
What is Nightcore 101
Nightcore Channel Database
Nightcore Know Your Meme
How to make Nightcore (NIGHTCORE TUTORIAL) UPDATED
Speeding up seems to be a little magic making things a little bit more appealing.

KittyCafe

Post by KittyCafe » April 16th, 2015, 5:47 pm

Sorry for late answer.

I edit my songs using Sony Vegas Pro 13, and not sure what kind of format I should use.
But anyway, thanks for your answer :3
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » April 16th, 2015, 7:43 pm

It's better to use an audio editor to make the Nightcore, then import the finished thing into Vegas to add the image.
I use Sony Vegas 12, but since I imagine that the render settings are similar in Vegas 13, this template should work:
  1. Choose to customize the "Internet HD 1080p" template, in the "MainConcept AVC/AAC" category.
  2. Change the Frame Rate to 5 FPS for static images, or 30/60 FPS if you add transitions or other motion.
  3. Set the Bit Rate according to your Frame Rate, like so:
    • 5 FPS -> Constant Bit Rate: 10 000 000
    • 30 FPS -> Variable Bit Rate (Two-Pass) -> Maximum BPS: 50 000 000 / Average BPS: 20 000 000
    • 60 FPS -> Variable Bit Rate (Two-Pass) -> Maximum BPS: 50 000 000 / Average BPS: 28 000 000
  4. Switch to the Audio tab and set the Sample Rate to 44 100 (44.1 kHz).
  5. Set the Bit Rate to 320 000 (320 kbps).
  6. Go to the System tab and click "Check GPU". If it reports that OpenCL or CUDA is available, go back to the Video tab and select it as the Encode Mode (near the bottom). Otherwise you can leave it as it is.
  7. Go to the Project tab and set the Video Rendering Quality to Best.
  8. Name your template at the top, and don't forget to hit the save button.
This template is set up to give high quality videos regardless of the image or added effects, with the trade-off being slightly higher file sizes and sometimes slow rendering speeds. If this turns out to be a problem I can give you a slightly more optimized template instead :)

NOTE: Additionally you want to make sure to add the "Sony Levels" effect with the "Computer RGB to Studio RGB" preset to all of your images, or otherwise they will become darkened in the final video.
KittyCafe

Post by KittyCafe » April 17th, 2015, 6:51 am

Thanks for your answer, worked same way in SV13 as SV12.
I will test this to the next video.

Edit:// Tried once, the difference is real.