Hey :)

For Nightcore discussion in general.
DDJVector

Hey :)

Post by DDJVector » March 24th, 2013, 6:25 pm

Hello, I'm DDJVector and will try my best to tell something about myself :D . I'm a 25 year old dude from finland and recently got hooked big time doing nightcore songs. I've always liked many kinds of music from rock to even some rap but i get the best sensations from dance & trance music. So basically what got me hooked to nightcore.. I love fast beats like eurobeat and happy hardcore but good nightcore songs gives me amazing feeling inside, something i haven't felt quite as strong before.

I did many years back experiment with my sound card program and i did actually listen something what was considered nightcore, higher pitch and tempo for old songs i've heard countless times before. Don't know why i didn't get hooked up back then but maybe because youtube wasn't as big back then i didn't even consider uploading something i have made myself for others to listen.

Actually i have uploaded some songs already to my youtube account: https://www.youtube.com/user/DDJVector . Feel free to listen and maybe share some advice with mixing music, i'm still a beginner (although i have made few of my own songs with program called "Dance Ejay") and very new to all this but it has given me a new hobby and doing it makes me so happy :) . Hopefully i get to meet many fellow "nightcorers" while i'm here, it certainly seems like a great community. Also i like to watch anime sometimes and play games with my pc and ps3 so maybe i'll post something about those too. Well can't think anything else to tell so i think i'll go mixing myself a new song :) .
XxEvilLizardxX
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Re: Hey :)

Post by XxEvilLizardxX » March 24th, 2013, 6:31 pm

Hey, welcome to the forum :3

I'll soon be checking out your channel, and I hope to meet you in the chat-box. I really hope that you enjoy your time here, so just have fun! :3

BTW, is DanceEjay a free program?
SevenFold

Post by SevenFold » March 25th, 2013, 2:45 am

Now this is what we like! a nice introduction and the prospect of an active member

Although i am pretty new myself, Id like to welcom you to our community, il be sure to check out your channel, enjoy your stay :D
DDJVector

Post by DDJVector » March 25th, 2013, 4:01 am

Thank you, i'll be sure to check your channels also :) And i think it was Dance Ejay 7, it was really easy to use but cost some dollars (can't remember exact amount) and had to buy FL studio 10 because ejay didn't work on my windows 7 anymore :/ .
Johannez691
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by Johannez691 » March 25th, 2013, 11:23 am

Welcome :) I hope you have noticed the chat on the forum!
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » March 25th, 2013, 12:07 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum!
Please read the rules/regulations and well, have fun. :)
Monster

Post by Monster » March 25th, 2013, 1:53 pm

Its nice to see another face, or avatar i should say XD you know what I mean. Welcome to the forums enjoy your stay :)
License! Thanks Namahage!