HAI! WASSAP :D

For Nightcore discussion in general.
TheSmickey

HAI! WASSAP :D

Post by TheSmickey » December 13th, 2012, 12:41 am

hey, my names Andrew. Juss' call me Smick. So, yeah! I love Nightcore! A lot! Its awesome! I'm a fairly new fan of nightcore, I've only known about it for about three months. But I'm in love with it. So in love, that I even began to create my own nightcores and started uploading them on Youtube. But I guess they suck. LOL. ^-^

So, yeah! Today I decided it would be cool to join a nightcore forum and discuss Nightcores with other peoples because every other forum that i go on, i usually get ostracized in the end or largely hated on or made fun of for liking nightcore ); meh, whatever.

I also love anime too! Is that off topic? well, i just noticed a lotta anime is in nightcore videos so i guess its safe to say that you all probably know anime quite well? amirite? some of my favorite animes are: gintama, haruhi suzumiya, sket dance, durarara, baccano, clannad, code geass, and some other stuff but i cant think of atm.

hmmm... i also like videogames.. but i ain't a videogame hispter or anything, i'm just another fish in the crowd.boohoo. lol. i just go with the flow, yo. lol rhyme. i play COD and AC and maybe the occasional indie game or mobile game. i'm a ps3 gamer so if any of you playstation people want to play or something like that, just send me a message and say "wassup, i heard u liek dat home gaming consoles!"

:/ lol i always get off topic. btw, i'm 14 so i can't talk as sophisticated as you older guys can, so i usually get ostracized for that too.

hmmm... before nightcore i used to be a METALHEAD. like, complete headbanging to guys screaming stuff like "DIE, DIE, DEATH, DARKNESS, PAIN, SUFFERING, AIDS, ATHLETES FOOT, DIE, DEATH, BLAHBLAHBLAH RAAAAHHH!" i like more hard/rock now. some metal but not as much. you guys like avenged sevenfold or thousand foot krutch? i liek them. :)
i started getting into japanese music too from watching a bunch of animes. and eventually i fell upon nightcore. originally, i HATED IT. i was liek "wut duh fuk did you do to this amazin song? you bastard! go to hell in hell!" but then i realized "Oh wait, this actually sounds pretty aaamaaaazing!" Then i got into a LOTTA nightcore. some of my favorites are:
-all the things she said
-zombie dance
-monsters
-welcome to the family
-god is a girl
-hear me now
-magenta
-paint it black
etc etc etc
some nightcores i made: (and btw, i don't use sophisticated programs. i only do the most simplictic of nightcoring-increasing speed or tempo and pitch)
-dancing dead
-DEAD
-Lost
-Fly on the wall
-Girl I Know
-We Are
-Adonai
-Pick up the phone
and yadda yadda yadda. btw is the word "yadda" gibberish or is it from an actual language like german? (Prolly gonna get hated on again for asking that)

well, so yeah. that's me. i tried to get my friends into nightcore but they don't like it. neither does my siblings. it pisses me off, its like im the odd one out! whatever. but here, you guys all love it! so i dont have to be discriminated on anymore. :) well at least i hope so. i probably already pissed some people off for making a hecka big intro greeting.

well.

Hi.

I am smickey. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Gin Says, Just Do It!
ClbDK
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Re: HAI! WASSAP :D

Post by ClbDK » December 13th, 2012, 6:13 am

Hello, first of all. We won't hate you. We'll just hope you'll die or maybe leave the site as soon as possible.

LOLZ Jk :P Welcome to the site. Anime and nightcore is very close to each other. I dont know the actual reason but alot of people get into anime by nightcore music or backwards. That's actually how I got into anime, by listening nightcore. The most people simply just dont want to listen something new as nightcore. That's why it's pretty hard to get other peoples into it, also that the vocals sounds like 10 year old girls :P

Just because you're 14 you don't have to write different from older peoples... I'm 13 and yeah... Without knowing all of the nightcore's you name in your intro. I bet you don't know what nightcore actually is? ^^ Not many people actually do, and when I say that I mean like 1 out of 100... It's kinda sad and it soon has killed nightcore...

But anyways, I'm Christian, you can call me Chris since alot of other peoples do. I hope you'll have a animetastic time in here and remember to use the shoutbox alot (The chatbox) Since we're doing some real funny conversations in there, and we always like new members. :-)
This is my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristianlbDK?feature=mhee I don't upload songs so often. But I'll guarantee you won't be disappointed.

-Chris (Christian)
TheSmickey

Post by TheSmickey » December 13th, 2012, 10:26 pm

thanks for the welcome! and I see that you watch gintama too from your pic amirite? :D cool! lol.
Gin Says, Just Do It!
ClbDK
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by ClbDK » December 14th, 2012, 6:38 am

No, I haven't I just choosed a random picture, funny that you actually know the anime :O
This is my YouTube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/ChristianlbDK?feature=mhee I don't upload songs so often. But I'll guarantee you won't be disappointed.

-Chris (Christian)
TheSmickey

Post by TheSmickey » December 15th, 2012, 7:49 pm

ClbDK wrote:No, I haven't I just choosed a random picture, funny that you actually know the anime :O
Lol! Thats Kagura from Gintama! She is the main heroine!
Gin Says, Just Do It!
Raver

Post by Raver » December 15th, 2012, 8:46 pm

He looks like a boy.
We feel the rhythm like it is our heartbeat
TheSmickey

Post by TheSmickey » December 15th, 2012, 11:33 pm

Raver wrote:He looks like a boy.
lol thats because she has a china-girl hairstyle. she is in fact, a girl.

oh yeah, and theres also this
Gin Says, Just Do It!
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » December 16th, 2012, 2:24 am

THAT spoiler gives people nightmares.
Isn't she the antagonist since, from the image shows she is a murderer?
Kind of cool.
Ah, and i forgot to welcome you, ehm... welcome.
TheSmickey

Post by TheSmickey » December 16th, 2012, 4:25 am

Kestrel0907 wrote:THAT spoiler gives people nightmares.
Isn't she the antagonist since, from the image shows she is a murderer?
Kind of cool.
Ah, and i forgot to welcome you, ehm... welcome.
Haha! It's just that time of the month, :P
And thanks for welcoming me!
Gin Says, Just Do It!
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » December 16th, 2012, 4:31 am

TheSmickey wrote:And thanks for welcoming me!
Haha, no probs. :p
Peter

Post by Peter » December 16th, 2012, 4:35 am

Hi there. :)
TheSmickey

Post by TheSmickey » December 16th, 2012, 10:15 pm

Peter wrote:Hi there. :)
'Sup!!
Gin Says, Just Do It!
Gracono

Post by Gracono » December 25th, 2012, 5:35 pm

I like Avenged Sevenfold and Seven Foot Krutch

Nightcores commonly use images fo vocaloids in the cover so that is one large anime connection nightcore has.

I like a lot of J-stuff. u ever J-core or J-classical ?

Your intro seemed to have a kinda negative and/or worrisome tone to it. We will not bite here...me thinks....

And if u ever do get any haters for anyhting as long as it is something u do not regret then keep on and do not let them get u down.

Usually and talk like are generalistic terms and often do not hold to be true and also work to pervade negative emotions and assumptions.

Pervade....did not even know I knew that word and used it correctly...had to google dictionary check that...

I kinda do have an epic vocabulary......

So yeh. chatbox is good and hai welcome ect.
TheSmickey

Post by TheSmickey » December 26th, 2012, 3:50 pm

Gracono wrote:I like Avenged Sevenfold and Seven Foot Krutch

Nightcores commonly use images fo vocaloids in the cover so that is one large anime connection nightcore has.

I like a lot of J-stuff. u ever J-core or J-classical ?

Your intro seemed to have a kinda negative and/or worrisome tone to it. We will not bite here...me thinks....

And if u ever do get any haters for anyhting as long as it is something u do not regret then keep on and do not let them get u down.

Usually and talk like are generalistic terms and often do not hold to be true and also work to pervade negative emotions and assumptions.

Pervade....did not even know I knew that word and used it correctly...had to google dictionary check that...

I kinda do have an epic vocabulary......

So yeh. chatbox is good and hai welcome ect.
Thanks, lol. yeah a7x and tfk are cool. j-music is cool. we're all cool, right?
Gin Says, Just Do It!
Gracono

Post by Gracono » December 27th, 2012, 3:07 am

Are we? I'm cool. Only you can answer for your self if you are.