Youtube comments

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
TheNekoUmi

Youtube comments

Post by TheNekoUmi » May 22nd, 2013, 1:46 am

I can't be the only one who's experiences this on youtube:
When you make a comment on a video before going to bed to find your inbox filled with hateful replies the next time you get on.
This, gets me so annoyed. I make an opinion or just say something that was not intended for discussion, and then we got the people who thinks they're better people than you who start to comment and tell you to get a life. I mean ok to them we are an anonymous person, we do not have any background or personality aside from what is seen in the comment. But sometimes people really overreact to these things and go overboard.
What do you think?
ÜHappy RAINBOW Is HappyÜ
TechnoFurriesUnite
≧^◡^≦
DDJVector

Re: Youtube comments

Post by DDJVector » May 22nd, 2013, 3:05 am

I'm sorry to say but that has never happened to me :/ Only thing i can say is try to be positive because internet is filled with jerks that just don't care. Of course if it would happen me i propably would be pissed off too big time >:O . Who does like reading negative comments intented to you unless it's genuinely funny / bad.

Try listening some good nightcore to make you feel better when that happens :3
Copy_Cat_Master

Post by Copy_Cat_Master » May 22nd, 2013, 3:05 pm

I'm used to this kind of this and it's internet after all so, my advice is just ignore it. xD
(Click the picture)
Official Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/CopyCatMaster01
Copy Cat Master's Twitter: https://twitter.com/CopyCatMaster
Monster

Post by Monster » May 24th, 2013, 6:25 pm

I know what you mean, and I really hate it. This happened to me recently on Maikel's upload of "God is a Girl" so now I'm just like screw it I won't share my opinion. It sucks, really
License! Thanks Namahage!