North Korea

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
Johannez691
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

North Korea

Post by Johannez691 » March 8th, 2013, 5:50 am

I just found out that North Korea has cancelled their ceasefire with South Korea and threating to attack USA as well. I have been really interested about North korea for a very long time now and I would like to hear your opinion about the situation down there. Are they serious about their threath? Will there be a war? Who will win? What will happen after the war? etc.
Please share your opinions in some words. The more you write the better. Really interested in what you think.
Zurd

Re: North Korea

Post by Zurd » March 8th, 2013, 6:18 am

I read that yesterday too, nuclear war in 2013, can you believe it, these guys are nuts, they also said they're not using the 1950-53 armistice with the US anymore. I don't think they can do much tho, no country today wants war, they want taxes and their import/export with every countries. North Korea stands alone. Problem is that they're communist, I bet if people in north korea would vote for war or not, they won't have the majority votting for war. They just have one retard making decision at the top unfortunately.
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » March 8th, 2013, 8:31 am

I don't really know what to say about North Korea's threats, they hardly make those nukes, they make fools out of themselves, or just Kim Jong-Ill.
Besides talking just about North Korea, the whole region in the eastern Asia is very tensed.
There are lots of territorial disputes between China, Japan, Vietnam, Philipines, and all sides never seem to chill out, this might be a big problem...
The most biggest dispute is around the Senkaku/Dayoiu isle between China and Japan, and what's funny is that both sides doesn't want to appeal to the International Court of Justice to fix this issue, some chinese said the
ICJ is not fair and sides with the japanese, then again, Abe, the prime minister of Japan said there will be no room for negotiations with China.
Both sides seem to provoke eachother with words(Japan) and fishing boats(China), they are like children fighting over some toy, i won't be that surprised if WW3 will start thanks to them lol.
Anyway we'll live to see, let's hope nothing that big will start out.
NightcoreDemon

Post by NightcoreDemon » March 8th, 2013, 9:41 am

First time I heard North Korea threatening USA. Damn, they are out of their mind, they got all the odds against them. I do think if they attack USA they'll have many more enemies than they have now. It's just nuts to do so.
Monster

Post by Monster » March 8th, 2013, 4:15 pm

I Think that North Korea stands no chance against the US. They don't even have nukes. Kim Jong's missile landed in the Yellow Sea, not a populated country, which proves that they have no idea what they are doing. If they attempt to wage war on the US they will get get destroyed. The only reason the US government hasn't destroyed them yet is because they haven't given a reason to. Even If China backs them up the US can just launch missiles at all of their military basses and they are DONE. I'm not scared of North Korea and China. The US can easily stop them.
License! Thanks Namahage!
NightcoreDemon

Post by NightcoreDemon » March 8th, 2013, 4:20 pm

I actually looked on some news pages and found out some stuff, It will probably take a couple of years to create a nuke that can land in Washington DC (thats their main target) and by that time the rest of the world will have taken action, so yeah. North Korea doesn't not stand a chance, but they are serious.
Johannez691
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by Johannez691 » March 8th, 2013, 4:39 pm

Monster, China was against the Rocket launching as the rest of the world and has joined the UN in the sanctions on North Korea. China and North Korea are not friends anymore.
Monster

Post by Monster » March 8th, 2013, 4:42 pm

Johannez691 wrote:Monster, China was against the Rocket launching as the rest of the world and has joined the UN in the sanctions on North Korea. China and North Korea are not friends anymore.
Thanks I did not that XD

China shouldn't be feared either the US will stop 'em
License! Thanks Namahage!
Johannez691
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by Johannez691 » March 21st, 2013, 5:50 am

Yesterday North Korea sent computer viruses to South Korea banks and gouverments.
SevenFold

Post by SevenFold » March 21st, 2013, 6:20 am

North and South Korea have been on bad terms for long, Cease fire was only a tad better then one between Isreal and Palastina.. ( yes, believe it or not, they officialy have a cease fire )

If they call it off, then yeah North Korea will start to trheaten, both countries have two of the largest military forces in active stages in the world, the only ever possible nightmare scenario would not be them waging war, but them joing forces, now that is a military might to be scared off

The Virusses i heard of in a news flash this morning, things are getting pretty tense... Still.. I dont think we as Europe have to worry about alot... Lets not forget, if this time a war breaks out? Germany will be on OUR side... and seeing as Germany managed to fight against the world twice before, that has to count for something. Europe is a Unity nowadays, We dont have any internal conflicts, I have faith in our safty