Tsunayoshi - Youtube nightcore channel

About YouTube videos, copyright, and culture.
Tsunayoshi

Tsunayoshi - Youtube nightcore channel

Post by Tsunayoshi » August 24th, 2014, 6:13 pm

I started a nightcore channel today, and i currently have 2 songs uploaded, take a look and enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsFsKU ... 4HScdkM2HQ
HFUNightcore

Re: Tsunayoshi - Youtube nightcore channel

Post by HFUNightcore » August 24th, 2014, 6:30 pm

Hi and welcome to NU I cant give you any feedback without bringing you in confusion because im not on my pc so i cant send.links and stuff. But the other community members will help you.
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » August 24th, 2014, 8:34 pm

I'll just redirect you to this thread: http://nightcoreuniverse.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=4998

The links in the replies should give some insight into how we view on Nightcore on this forum.

Aside from that... nice pictures! ^^
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » August 24th, 2014, 8:56 pm

Sorry to offend but it sounds herrendous to be honest. Please learn the right genres for nightcore. Also, try to use female voices. It sounds much much better with females than males.
sorry quotes from me are illegal in other people's signatures sry
Jumpcore thats what the bass is for.
Tsunayoshi

Post by Tsunayoshi » August 25th, 2014, 1:40 pm

I've read the topic in the meantime and, i get it, that's how nightcore started but isn't it all just the same? i mean if you speed up and higher the pitch of a dance song or a pop song, it's the same result isn't it? Besides, other genres have allot of different kinds of versions, like there's rock but then there's also dance rock, hard rock, punk rock, pub rock. Why wouldn't that be possible with nightcore?

i'm just trying to make my point here, so please don't be mad
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » August 25th, 2014, 1:51 pm

I understand this view completely, that's how I believe that the term has evolved too, but on NU we try to stick to the traditional definition, which is that our Nightcore should sound similar to the tracks released by the original Nightcore group.

We are mimicking them, and therefore try to only use genres that they would use, which doesn't include rock. Feel free to disagree on this, but then you will also be disagreeing with the principles this forum is built on, so yeah... That's how it is.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » August 25th, 2014, 1:51 pm

Tsunayoshi wrote:I've read the topic in the meantime and, i get it, that's how nightcore started but isn't it all just the same? i mean if you speed up and higher the pitch of a dance song or a pop song, it's the same result isn't it? Besides, other genres have allot of different kinds of versions, like there's rock but then there's also dance rock, hard rock, punk rock, pub rock. Why wouldn't that be possible with nightcore?

i'm just trying to make my point here, so please don't be mad
I wonder if you rly read the links xD. Lets take as an example frozen meat and ice cream. Nightcore is frozen meat and fake nightcore is ice cream. Only because both are frozen it doesnt mean that they are the same. So if you nightcore a techno/dance/trance song its not the same like when you "nightcore" a pop song as an example.

I hope this answered your question. Feel free to join our mini chat if u wanna ask us something. Btw the example was taken from hkos post domt know if it was exactly the same but i thnk you got what i mean
Zurd

Post by Zurd » August 26th, 2014, 9:00 am

rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » August 26th, 2014, 5:11 pm

It might be a good idea to pace your uploads. You're uploading a lot for a few days.
inb4 HFU says I'm being cocky again
Wouldn't much agree with your choice of genre, but yeah, it's not like the old times where people got banned just for promoting it on here.
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » August 26th, 2014, 5:13 pm

rsslayersr wrote:it's not like the old times where people got banned just for promoting it on here.
NU used to be such a patient and understanding place ;)
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » August 26th, 2014, 5:14 pm

rsslayersr wrote:It might be a good idea to pace your uploads. You're uploading a lot for a few days.
inb4 HFU says I'm being cocky again
Wouldn't much agree with your choice of genre, but yeah, it's not like the old times where people got banned just for promoting it on here.
The more videos you have the better. Except if the quality is lacking but the more videos you have the faster you get views.

Did ppl rly get banned without a chance just because they were newbies? o___O this is fked up man