[this post is not allowed :3]

About YouTube videos, copyright, and culture.
thepurenightcore

[this post is not allowed :3]

Post by thepurenightcore » September 15th, 2014, 12:49 pm

Last edited by thepurenightcore on September 16th, 2014, 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Music, Anime, Games are my life (mostly music and anime)
My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLZw-g ... Ii063eNiBw
HFUNightcore

Re: Nightstep

Post by HFUNightcore » September 15th, 2014, 1:01 pm

thepurenightcore wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1VPOwO ... Ii063eNiBw
What do you think about this nightstep?
I barely listen to nightstep ^^ its not bad its actually pretty fine just not my most favourite taste.

this is a nightcore song which is in my most favourite taste :3 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSZZek0t2hM

oh and hi ^^ we met on yt earlier :P didnt expect someone watching maxim badys videos in this community
thepurenightcore

Post by thepurenightcore » September 15th, 2014, 1:22 pm

yeah i didn't read your NU name :P
And pretty badass song btw
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » September 15th, 2014, 1:33 pm

thepurenightcore wrote:yeah i didn't read your NU name :P
And pretty badass song btw
yup this song is just epic ^^
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » September 15th, 2014, 3:29 pm

Nightstep isn't pretty much allowed here since this forum is dedicated for pure Nightcore. :p
Since you mkght be new around here I suggest you'd read the rules and other sticky topics around this forum.
Have fun Nightcoring. ;)
~Kestrel
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » September 15th, 2014, 4:24 pm

Please to discuss this topic please post in the other genres section
sorry quotes from me are illegal in other people's signatures sry
Jumpcore thats what the bass is for.
thepurenightcore

Post by thepurenightcore » September 16th, 2014, 1:00 am

Sry :3
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » September 16th, 2014, 8:10 am

Kestrel0907 wrote:Nightstep isn't pretty much allowed here since this forum is dedicated for pure Nightcore. :p
Since you mkght be new around here I suggest you'd read the rules and other sticky topics around this forum.
Have fun Nightcoring. ;)
~Kestrel
Kestrel I understand your point. But there is a difference the genre is called Nightstep not nightcore. So its not fake since its called Nightstep. If the nightcore related topics are only meant for real nightcore I'd at least sort this thread to off topic or something.
emilemil1

Re: [this post is not allowed :3]

Post by emilemil1 » September 16th, 2014, 8:16 am

Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » September 16th, 2014, 11:16 am

HFU Nightcore wrote: Kestrel I understand your point. But there is a difference the genre is called Nightstep not nightcore. So its not fake since its called Nightstep. If the nightcore related topics are only meant for real nightcore I'd at least sort this thread to off topic or something.
Nightstep, as Nightcore, isn't really a genre but a speedup(the last one being a tribute to the Nightcore band itself), and people should be adressing it as it is, just because you speed up something doesn't really mean you create a song in a specific genre. :P
And I really understand what Nightstep is, in fact it's birth happened around here on this forum.A member was uploading "fake" Nightcore and he was explained what it is and what is not, unfortunately he simply ignored the staff members and started doing some turn-arounds to make them be accepted on the forum: by simply playing around with the very name of Nightcore.
Thus Nightstep was born along with tons of other "genres" such as Ponycore and Daycore(wich is the complete opposite of Nightcore, aka. the art of slowing down music), the latter being the worst in my opinion.
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » September 16th, 2014, 11:25 am

Kestrel0907 wrote:
HFU Nightcore wrote: Kestrel I understand your point. But there is a difference the genre is called Nightstep not nightcore. So its not fake since its called Nightstep. If the nightcore related topics are only meant for real nightcore I'd at least sort this thread to off topic or something.
Nightstep, as Nightcore, isn't really a genre but a speedup(the last one being a tribute to the Nightcore band itself), and people should be adressing it as it is, just because you speed up something doesn't really mean you create a song in a specific genre. :P
And I really understand what Nightstep is, in fact it's birth happened around here on this forum.A member was uploading "fake" Nightcore and he was explained what it is and what is not, unfortunately he simply ignored the staff members and started doing some turn-arounds to make them be accepted on the forum: by simply playing around with the very name of Nightcore.
Thus Nightstep was born along with tons of other "genres" such as Ponycore and Daycore(wich is the complete opposite of Nightcore, aka. the art of slowing down music), the latter being the worst in my opinion.

thats some interesting information though. I'd just say move the topic where emil recommended it to be. At least if its possible. Ok its kinda true that Nightstep isnt a genre since there is/was no artist doing nightstep but nightcore was made by artists so thats a difference. Maybe Nightstep is just a meme?
LonelyLittleAngel
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by LonelyLittleAngel » September 16th, 2014, 11:33 am

PLEASE lock this thread
sorry quotes from me are illegal in other people's signatures sry
Jumpcore thats what the bass is for.
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » September 16th, 2014, 11:34 am

HFU Nightcore wrote:Ok its kinda true that Nightstep isnt a genre since there is/was no artist doing nightstep but nightcore was made by artists so thats a difference. Maybe Nightstep is just a meme?
Could be.
*posts speeded up Dubsteps and labels them as Nightcore*
*oh yew don't like it...NYAAAAARRRRR time to label them as Nightstep you bamf mods* >;p
But I could just summarize everything with something Raver mentioned in another topic:
Raver wrote:I thought they had said posting it here isn't allowed. Yes, it may sound good. Yes, it's in "other genres" session. Yes, you don't name them Nightcore, but I can't let you do that since it will encourage more people to make "juncore" and spreading it in youtube/here probably naming it nightcore or associating them. I hope you understand.
LonelyLittleAngel wrote:PLEASE lock this thread
Your wish is my desire. *Thread locked*
HFUNightcore

Post by HFUNightcore » September 16th, 2014, 11:34 am

ehh k den. This is going off topic so its kinda good to lock it.
emilemil1

Post by emilemil1 » September 16th, 2014, 11:35 am

Don't lock before I post this!
but nightcore was made by artists so thats a difference.
If I produce a music track (making me officially an artist), then find a genre that hasn't been sped up before, can we from there on call speed-ups of that genre emilemil1core? :3
Kestrel0907

Post by Kestrel0907 » September 16th, 2014, 11:36 am

Alright since you posted your message, I could just lock this topic. LOL