What would make the forums more "fun"?

Anything and everything that doesn't fit in another section.
Johannez691
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Re: What would make the forums more "fun"?

Post by Johannez691 » May 11th, 2011, 3:14 am

I can upload mixes on Soundcloud and give out link.
thecad
Respected Donator
Respected Donator

Post by thecad » May 11th, 2011, 3:44 am

Maikel631 wrote:Maybe we could make like a site, with the forum behind it? Maybe that makes it more attractive? That you have a site, with some stuff on it, info about Nightcore n stuff and that you have a like.. "forums" part on the site.
Maybe that would help?

This sounds like a good idea to make like a portal or something like that. I'll be glad if i can help if needed.
Family! <3

Anata no mawarinohito o suki shikashi, tōku hanareta hitobito o aishite <3

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | reviews
Kirby
The Scapegoat

Post by Kirby » May 12th, 2011, 10:24 am

Unholy and I actually had that idea a while ago. The main problem is that we can have the greatest ideas in the world but never enough time to implement them. However, if anyone wants to help add content to the Portal I don't have a problem with (temporarily?) granting administrative privileges.
Fernandez

Post by Fernandez » June 25th, 2014, 5:45 pm

I know this thread is way old and I heard the admins don't really come here, but people and moderators still do come here, so I thought I'd share my idea.

Many other forums give badges/awards to members for doing certain things. Such things usually include reaching a certain amount of posts or being a member for a certain amount of time.

I think NU should give out awards for certain things. Some categories we could have are things like "Most Helpful" or "Best Nightcore".

With awards, I think it would make the forums more lively and fun, and I think it might provide an incentive for members to stay (instead of them joining, making a few posts, then leaving permanently).

What do you guys think?
Is sad about the Raiders moving to Las Vegas :(