Re: Saddest Anime

Postby DiGiT4L HiTM4N » January 9th, 2012, 4:34 am

Elfen Lied the monster who we all fell in love with
NYU <3
DROP BEATS NOT BOMBS
DiGiT4L HiTM4N

Postby ShawtiiAna » March 6th, 2012, 5:09 am

Anyone heard of angel beats? I think its Angel beats...Im not sure if it is old but I cried by eyes out O.O..its a really good show..maybe confusing at first but you gotta give it thought to understand easier..idk but for me I feel in love with it once I got everything
ShawtiiAna

Postby Kestrel0907 » April 1st, 2012, 9:20 pm

Great anime list here,i might watch them someday,i just recently watched shakugan no shana since yesterday and finished it today,watched it every day,might be the best anime i've seen,this might be a happy anime,but at some points i've barely stoped myself from crying(the romance in this one is high i guess)...i'm daing a big sensitive guy.
The ending was a little sad because Shana and Yuji were going to die togheter holding their hands and i was like WTF?!Then when i saw that they were alive i was so freaking happy(with tears)!
I haven't watched some of the episodes whatsoever,but i will complete them tomorrow,after that i'll start with part two :3
Kestrel0907

Postby lucario66 » May 2nd, 2012, 7:59 pm

I agree with Angel Beats but I think Ga Rei Zero is pretty sad too...WHY DID SHE HAVE TO [spoiler censor]!?!?
lucario66

Postby Beltane » May 6th, 2012, 2:25 am

I would say Clannad, Then urrm.... Code Geass/Death note, then Full Metal Alchemist (Yeh i cry at a lot of things)
Cherish
The Beautiful thought of celestial silence
Beltane

Location: United Kingdom, England, West Yorkshire or somthing like that XD

Postby Durzo » May 14th, 2012, 1:28 am

It's been awhile since I've watched a sad one but I'd vote Voices From a Distant Star. Maybe Chobits but I can't quite remember this one just remember being upset.
you gotta jump jump...
Durzo

Postby Rapture » May 14th, 2012, 6:11 am

While I don't believe that Code Geass has a completely sad ending to it, seeing as how Lelouch is riding on the cart with CC at the very end, but it is somewhat sad and melancholic knowing that Lelouch can never return to see his sister and other friends; that he is stuck with one person to depend on for the rest of time.

On another note; if they would have continued with the Claymore anime, it would have made for a great show. There is so much that they left out of the anime that was in the manga that it kind of makes me mad.

The worst part about anime though, is not knowing whether or not they will make another season of it :(
"We're all pretty bizarre. Some of us are just better at hiding it."
-The Breakfast Club

YouTube.com/RaptureNightcore
Rapture

Postby Yakkety » June 8th, 2012, 8:14 pm

Well yesterday I finished watching Mirai Nikki, 26 episodes, 10 hours of watch time completed in 1 day, and I gotta say that I dont think that I cried this much with the ending of any anime, the anime itself is psychological mindfuck and horror/creepy and not sad at all (well the protagonist is a big cry baby), but only the ending, damn it was so fucking sad :')
Click the picture for my Youtube Channel ;)
Yakkety

Postby Ppprre » June 9th, 2012, 3:19 am

Angel Beats is the saddest anime I have seen, I wish they would make a 2nd season but I doubt they will.
Ppprre

Postby Zelink » June 23rd, 2012, 11:46 am

Angel Beats
Ano Natsu De Matteru
Toradora

There are many others, but I always forget a lot of the names. :\
www.youtube.com/ZelinkTheOne (Gaming videos)
www.youtube.com/ZelinkNightcore (I wonder what's on here...however, I am not a major nightcore mixer. I 'nightcore' songs for fun or out of boredom and I know they probably aren't good)
Zelink

PreviousNext

Return to Anime