Dredd Johnson's offical channel

Listen to the best of Nightcore!
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Read This First

If your channel doesn't fit the requirements, post it in User Uploads
Dredd Johnson

Dredd Johnson's offical channel

Post by Dredd Johnson » July 2nd, 2015, 6:04 am

I recently created a new Nightcore channel, but I have difficulties to find subscribers, and I don't understand why.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCtwPQY ... mUxdwkZGrA
I want to know what do you think about.
rsslayersr

Re: Dredd Johnson's offical channel

Post by rsslayersr » July 2nd, 2015, 8:27 am

Hey Dredd, welcome to NU!

Don't worry about subscribers yet, I would say. There are many fish in this ocean, and you've just started out. Just enjoy what you're doing, the subs and viewers are a total bonus.

Now your music

The giant red pop-up above tells you an important forum rule which you might wanted to read first before posting.
This topic belongs in User Uploads.

This is why: http://nightcoreuniverse.net/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5282
The definition on our sites states that Nightcore is an unofficial sub-genre of Dance/Trance/Techno songs. A Nightcore song has to feel and sound similar to that of the original Nightcore group, otherwise it cannot be called Nightcore.

I've listened to your three uploads, and they don't seem to feel like happy or uk hardcore tracks at all, sorry :(

Anyway, if you need any help, most members on here will gladly lend a hand. Just ask!
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore
Tranceformer

Post by Tranceformer » July 2nd, 2015, 11:53 am

Hey dredd first welcome on NU.
and don't worry about subs.
With my channel it took about one month till i got my first subscriber.
If you want subs go on uploading working together with other Nightcore-Producers and you will see they'll come from alone. ^^
HENTAiCORE

Post by HENTAiCORE » July 4th, 2015, 9:02 am

yo man, considering your startpost it seems like your aim is just to build a big followerbase in a short amount of time, probably because you've seen the big resonance channels like nightcorereality or nightcore uploads in general get, in comparison to the very low effort it takes to make a topquality nightcore track.
i dont want to take away your fun but this is probably the wrong mindset to start a channel.
big nightcore channels are usually a joke because of the low effort they have to put into their work and somehow most people dont even criticize that. you shouldnt upload just for the fame. nightcore should be a thing you do for fun and to show some friends rather than a way to feel famous.
i have enough knowledge about music production, video editing and video encoding to make top nightcore uploads. am i doing it? no, because i think its boring and not very challenging.
ah as said before: nightcore has to sound like hardcore otherwise it doesnt deserve the "core". but i guess this forum is the only place where people actually care about this lol. another bad and misleading aspect of the big night" core" uploaders haha.
if you still want to get a bigger audience, you will probably have to upload very frequently and maybe also some mixes (but then you should know how to mix).
anyways, good luck with your channel.
My Soundcloud :3
Hardcore Producer and Composer since 2013