The Name's Rhino

For Nightcore discussion in general.
Rhino

The Name's Rhino

Post by Rhino » February 10th, 2015, 2:40 pm

Hello ladies and gentlemen! You can call me Rhino a.k.a Rhinovex I am a nightcore fan as well as a producer. I started listening to nightcore a few months back and I was instantly hooked! I'm also somewhat of an otaku ;3 and enjoy watching anime.

I'll leave the link to my YouTube channel here so you can check it out: https://www.youtube.com/user/rhinovex
rsslayersr

Re: The Name's Rhino

Post by rsslayersr » February 10th, 2015, 4:22 pm

Hey Rhino! Welcome to the Forums. Enjoy your stay and join the chat on the index page :D
Anyway, first things first, what you uploaded wouldn't classify as Nightcore.. and we kind of have a posting regulation rule againsts it. You're new, so I don't blame you.

Nightcore is a Dance/Trance/Techno thing, so it's weird to do it with songs not from that sound spectrum. Most importantly, the upload has to feel close to the original Nightcore songs too if you want to lable them as Nightcore.

Why Nightcore shouldn't be from other genres
What is Nightcore?
or just check KnowYourMeme

http://www.di.fm/nightcore This radio station might give you a good indication to what Nightcore sounds like.
I hope this helped you out~

You could try to find out how other channels on youtube sound though.
Maikel's Channel
HandzUp's Channel
NInjaah's Channel
Inari's Channel
Emile's Channel
Vitacx's Channel

So yeah, that's that. Do as you may with the information, but please refrain from sharing songs on here that don't follow the definition :D
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore
Elucidator

Post by Elucidator » February 11th, 2015, 10:48 pm

yo wazzz up hay if you reply did you make your avatar or did you get it from somewhere looks cool
rsslayersr

Post by rsslayersr » February 12th, 2015, 4:32 am

I've seen that gif online a few times. I'm guessing he's not the original creator ;P
Enforcing the cute little sister of Happy Hardcore